Male English teacher new to HCM looking to make friends with locals!

Hi everyone! I moved to HCM from Manchester England about 3 weeks ago to work as a teacher and so far I love it! I was wondering what the people on this forum are like and whether or not any local Vietnamese want to hang out sometime or just talk on here? (I know it's an Expat.com, sorry, but noticed a lot of VN on here) Please feel free to reply on here or PM me if you prefer. I'd like to make new friends and maybe more, who knows?

Welcome to Vietnam.

Hello ! Welcome to HCM City and Expat-Blog! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Cheers.

Tom

Welcome to Saigon.

Hope you can enjoy time here.

Yuli

hi, have a nice day

Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome to this community! Hopefully I can get to know you all more in my time in this wonderful city!

Hi!
Hearty welcome to Ho Chi Minh City!
Hope you will get both international and local friends here.
It's nice to know that you are a teacher. Good luck!

welcome to Hochiminh city
i m a senior student,studying Englsish for business and tourism at saigon university^^
i hope that we can hang out sometimes as my part time job is a teacher too,now i m teaching Korean students English and Taiwanese student Vietnamese.we can talk more about that.
my email:[email protected]
and my facebook: sinia peach

I would recommend learning some basic Vietnamese and embrace the ancient art of karaoke.

Welcome to Ho Chi Minh. Hope you enjoy the time you're here. :)

Hi Dear,
i am sure you will get a lot of friends here :D

Cheers
Raf

yes, i'm VN. Welcome to you.

butlersrevenge wrote:

I'd like to make new friends and maybe more, who knows?

Huh. That's cheeky of you.

Enjoy all that VN has to offer...?

LastInTranslation wrote:
butlersrevenge wrote:

I'd like to make new friends and maybe more, who knows?

Huh. That's cheeky of you.

Enjoy all that VN has to offer...?

are you always funny like that? Sometimes it seems that you pay attention to some minor details. Funny enough :)

Are you a football fan club? I really love foodball, specially premier leaugue. Welcome to Ho Chi Minh city.

nice to meet u, may we go hangout sometimes if ur availabble, feel free to inbox me

Hi Chris ! Welcome to HCM city!

Hi Chris.nice to meet you LOl. Ha ha ha ha.
...:))))))))))))))

Welcome to Vietnam

which school are you teaching? :D, contact me
facebook.com/bang.mam or yahoo : banglovet2. I don't have Skype Account, it makes my computer lag >.<
feel free to make friend, ask any question, I can teach you vietnam language :D, sorry my english is bad, maybe i'm will be your student in the future ^_^
Nice too meet you

Hi there,
Nice to know you. :)

Welcome to Vietnam ! I think you'll have lots of friends here ! Have a nice time !

Hi all, sorry I am late in responding! I am having a great time and have made a lot of great friends! I am very sorry if I haven't replied to you personally but there really have been a lot of replies! Thanks for your kindness, I think this is a really great community!

butlersrevenge wrote:

Hi everyone! I
moved to HCM from Manchester England about 3 weeks ago to work as a
teacher and so far I love it! I was wondering what the people on this
forum are like and whether or not any local Vietnamese want to hang out
sometime or just talk on here? (I know it's an Expat.com, sorry, but
noticed a lot of VN on here) Please feel free to reply on here or PM me
if you prefer. I'd like to make new friends and maybe more, who
knows?

welcome to saigon! almost us want to take chance to improve our English speaking n listening skills by making friend with Expats like u :)

If there is,are you able to teach english for me? i want to improve eng. this is email- address: [email protected]

I wish I can go to where you were born cause I love Manchester United :))

butlersrevenge wrote:

Hi everyone! I moved to HCM from Manchester England about 3 weeks ago to work as a teacher and so far I love it! I was wondering what the people on this forum are like and whether or not any local Vietnamese want to hang out sometime or just talk on here? (I know it's an Expat.com, sorry, but noticed a lot of VN on here) Please feel free to reply on here or PM me if you prefer. I'd like to make new friends and maybe more, who knows?

Hi Chris. I m Francis. I m Vietnamese, 37 year old. Nice to meet you. How can I contact with you.

francis.pham
You're Vietnamese but your name is not :)
Sorry.

Hi! How are you? I wanna make friends with you. Would you like to hang out with me? :) I will drive you by motorbike and show you many things about Vietnam. Contact me : [email protected] .My phone number: 097 343 7053. Hope to see you soon :)

hi,wecome to vn,if you like,we can hang out and discover this city...I'm 21,male and student....nice to know you.my number 0128 6005534

hi you,
I wanna make friends with you. Would you like to hang out with me? smile I will drive you by motorbike and show you many things about Vietnam. Contact me : [email protected]

welcome :cheers:

Welcome to HCM City, where people is nice, both of me:). What a happy to make you a friend. My name is Uyen. My yahoo is [email protected], my email : [email protected]

welcome to hcmc!
nice to meet u. let s b friends and hang out!

Hi , welcome to Vietnam.
Where do you live in HCMC? I live in district 7, if you are nearby , we can meet for coffee sometime.

Cheer!!!!!!!!!

hello, I'm Anh, nice 2 meet you. where do u live in HCMC? lets keep in touch =)

hi! nice to meet you!
hope you will like Vietnam!
If you have free time, let s b friends and hang out!
my skype: kelly.nvxt

Hi
wellcome to HCMC
My name is Thao
My nickname is Tina
I am glad to have new friends
My email is [email protected]
Looking to hearing from you.

Tina

hi my name is craig from manchester, i  hope to travel to vietnam early 2014 to teach english. how hard was it finding a job ? cheers craig :) btw pm me if you wanna chat

like to make friend with you. my email: [email protected]