Going to Uganda

Hi! I am going to Uganda to do research for my master's thesis. I will be staying from May 18-June 8. Do you for see any problems with me getting a taxi on Saturday May 18 at 3 am or Saturday June 8 at 4 am? Any other advice on living in Uganda for this time is welcome!

There are always taxis available at 3 am or at 4 am. You will not have a problem getting one at that time. If you want, I can give you the phone number/ contact information of one of the drivers I usually use. You will have to pay a little more for the transport ... you can negotiate the fee.

I don't think you will have a problem with that too. There are quite a number of curbs that I have always used and introduced my friends too right at Entebbe Airport and in Kampala. You will for sure have all your transportation  assured and in time. I can avail you with the numbers. Enjoy your stay.
Thanks

I would suggest you have someone meet you if you have contacts. Lots of people come and go without a problem, but it can be quite a task to negotiate a taxi fare tired from your journey and on your own. If you do not have contacts in country, choose a hotel that offers a shuttle and that can meet you with a name placard. It cuts out the hassle.

Its all good, incase you want more help