Needing advice on salary offer

Hi, Binzagr hired me and I'll be assign in Dammam. Their offer is 2300SR basic monthly salary plus 783SR housing monthly. No food free food stated on the offer letter. But the job will have an incetives of up to 2200SR monthly once quota is reached. I'll be working as a Bakery Sales Executive. Is the offer too low? Please give me some advice. They really wanted to hire me. Thanks guys

carlogregory wrote:

Hi, Binzagr hired me and I'll be assign in Dammam. Their offer is 2300SR basic monthly salary plus 783SR housing monthly. No food free food stated on the offer letter. But the job will have an incetives of up to 2200SR monthly once quota is reached. I'll be working as a Bakery Sales Executive. Is the offer too low? Please give me some advice. They really wanted to hire me. Thanks guys

Offer is too low to live in KSA. You need a salary of SR.5000/- at least to survive each month nowadays.

Thanks for the reply. They raised the offer to 4500SR from 2300SR basic salary. Housing is still at 783SR. This is on top of 30 days vacation leave a year and 80% insurance on company account. No food allowance stated in the offer letter. Is this a competitive offer already?

carlogregory wrote:

Thanks for the reply. They raised the offer to 4500SR from 2300SR basic salary. Housing is still at 783SR. This is on top of 30 days vacation leave a year and 80% insurance on company account. No food allowance stated in the offer letter. Is this a competitive offer already?

Still no. housing needs to be at least 25% of basic as this is the standard practice with most companies. You will only be able to have a shared bachelors accommodation with that kind of money. Insurance is mandatory to be given by all employers - not 80%, they have to give this in full. Dont back off now and try to negotiate more since they are in the "giving" mode now. They know that its a good deal for them with the current offer and you stand to loose.