Quality of life in Romania

Hi, i was wondering i f anyone could tell me how Romania's quality of daily life is? I'm trying to find out about there government and economy effects there daily life, but i can't understand any of the responses i'm getting. So if anyone here can help me out as soon as possible i would appreciate it very much! Thank you!

What do you want to know particularly? Quality of life can be defined in many different ways and varies from region to region.

On the whole, Romanians have a reasonable quality of life, although most of them would probably disagree. Of course, everyone complains bitterly about salaries, politicians, cost of living and so on (as they do in most developed/near developed countries), but I suppose if you look at it on a global scale it's a pretty decent country to live in.

However, I suppose if you are absolutely adamant that you are living in horrible conditions, your quality of life is going to be pretty low from a spiriatual/psychological point of view, albeit completely self-inflicted.

I will try to give you a few simple indicators:
- there is a rather high level of corruption and bureaucracy at governement and public administration level. this is frustrating.
- there is a lot of traffic in the streets, particularly in Bucharest and other major cities. street noise level is quite high.
- the economic crisis had a very significant effect on the local economy
- the people here are friendlier than in other parts of the world and enjoy having a social life
- the gyms are full, the clubs are full, people read books and go to the theater
Let me know if you need more specific information.

@bssf
I wouldn't say that the people are friendlier than in other parts of Europe. They are are as friendly as the Greeks, Germans, Spaniels etc etc.

If you have money , the quality of your life is the best anywhere in this world, cause you can allow yourself good standards!
And please, don t compare Romanian friendship with other nations!
I don t want to be rude , and to give any examples! Romanian are welcoming people, but this approaching to west, reduce it in the last years!