Hello,my name is Stuart, and I live in HCMC

Hello, my name is Stuart, I live in HCMC, I am from Vancouver Canada, anyone out there also from Vancouver? would like to talk. Also I am looking for a job also, so if you know of any give me a call.Hahah

Hi Stuart,
Nice to meet you. I am Truc. Although I am not Canadian, I would like to talk with you. If you want to have one more friend, don't hesitate to drop me a line.
Have a nice weekend.
Cheers :)

hi stuart!
i am thien ,i would like to be your fried,if you want!

What job are you looking your? What do you expert in?

I am not sure what I am looking for. In Canada I was a Operations manager for 2 large companies,( Coca Cola Bottling, and Superior Propane Inc.) I am also am Plumber/ Gasfitter and owned a Plumbing and Heating Company.

with the expert like this
Why you want come to live in Viet Nam ?

Because in VN is just a poor and hard country to find a money and job

Life in Canada , find money and come to Vietnam visit just 1 week or 1 month , it's will be better.

I am not sure what I can help you here. We are a manufacturing from US, and a bit related to your professional. However, there is no suitable vacation in the meantime. I am not promise anything but if I have any useful information from my network, I will let you know.
Wish you all the best and enjoy your life here - my beautiful country.
Regards

Thank you,yes Vietnam is a most beautiful country. If I can be a benefit to your company, I would be happy to assist you. Just let me know what you require.
Thanks
Stuart

I love Vietnam, but being Canadian I miss one thing.... Clamato Juice!! Canadians will know what this is, anyone know if you can buy Clamato Juice in Saigon ( maybe district ! ?) any ideas?

My English name is Stuart, and I live in HCMC also :P Nice to know you :)

Hello Stuart,

Have you found a job yet?

This is a prestige HR company-Talenet (original from PWC): http://www.talentnet.vn/contact-us
You can create an online CV there, register job alert.

There is a topic about jobs in VN https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=107838? There are many helpful info.

Hi,
yes I have been teaching english to a few students, but, yes I am still looking for a full time position, and not in teaching english.

Hi Stuart, is it easy to find a teaching part-time job here, I mean for English, around how much per hour?

Hey, I just googled "where to find clamato in hcmc" and your post came up first. Did you have any luck in your search. I'm currently drinking a very disappointing Bloody Mary and considering buying clams for it...

Don't know where to get Clamato, but the best Bloody Mary I've had in Saigon so far was at Barcode. Actually, it was more like a Caesar albeit without the salt/pepper on the rim. Give it a go.