Security Jobs In Malta

Hi was wondering if they are looking for french speakers?

Samsam1307 wrote:

Hi was wondering if they are looking for french speakers?

I don't know if there is a requirement for French speaking security workers over here,  why not look at the jobs section on here or in the Times of Malta, good luck.

No I m not searching necessary in security field dude

Samsam1307 wrote:

No I m not searching necessary in security field dude

Then why ask on a topic about security jobs?

hi
Now 2019 ,Planning to move to Malta for security guard position , Can someone take license course while under visit visa ? thanks.

How much is minimum wage ?

scubaboy wrote:

You will need the Security License but you can also get this in Malta.  Security Jobs you can get but as Toon said the Wage is a bit low.

Astrogeek wrote:
scubaboy wrote:

You will need the Security License but you can also get this in Malta.  Security Jobs you can get but as Toon said the Wage is a bit low.

747.54 EUR per month (Jul 2018)

SimCityAT wrote:
Astrogeek wrote:
scubaboy wrote:

Horrible

Astrogeek wrote:
SimCityAT wrote:
Astrogeek wrote:

Horrible

Why?

Hey i am looking a job in malta currently I'm here in nepal can you plz assist me how it will be easy to apply and where? do you have any idea which company is hiring at this movement. Thank you

Max Hunter wrote:

Hey i am looking a job in malta currently I'm here in nepal can you plz assist me how it will be easy to apply and where? do you have any idea which company is hiring at this movement. Thank you

Malta is on lockdown so it's very hard.

okay, first of all what do you for job?

Hi Sir My name is Anil bk Nepalese. I Am from dubai. I am working as a security officers. I Am dubai SIRA license holder. I have a five years experience in security officers. i like to work in malta . If youcompany have a job vacancy please let me know. i was read your post and come massage box. i have a all training certificate sir thank you good day.
@6327farag

I'm Pakistani now I'm working in UAE but i want to work in Malta as a security guard How i can come there . What's process
Hello dear sir/madams,
Good morning dear.
My name is Qaiser Mahmood live and work in united Arab Emirates Dubai. I have a great experience of security guard job last 4 years in gulf country. So I want to a job in Malta as a security guard please help me searching a job in Malta.
It's my contact info ***
Thanks and regards.
Mahmood UAE.
Guys, the expat.com forum is not a job board. You should post your job requests in the jobs in Malta section

thanks

Julien
Hello dear sir/madams,
Good morning dear.
My name is Qaiser Mahmood live and work in united Arab Emirates Dubai. I have a great experience of security guard job last 4 years in gulf country. So I want to a job in Malta as a security guard please help me searching a job in Malta.
It's my contact info ***
Thanks and regards.
Mahmood UAE.
- @Qaiser Mahmood

As crime is very low in Malta the demand for security people is little. Furthermore many of these jobs over here require a good knowledge of the Maltese language.

Better try to get a job in the USA.