Where is the best shisha in Riyadh?

in my opinion, if your looking for VERY nice hookah shops that would be on Thomamah <-- i hope i'm writing it correctly :D

and if your looking for good tobacco hookahs and don't care  about the look of the place go to the shops located on Al-qasim Rd.

meshal-tx wrote:

in my opinion, if your looking for VERY nice hookah shops that would be on Thomamah <-- i hope i'm writing it correctly :D

and if your looking for good tobacco hookahs and don't care  about the look of the place go to the shops located on Al-qasim Rd.

Thanks meshal  i will go to check that hope to get some good stuff :D

kashanj wrote:
meshal-tx wrote:

let me know if you want me to join you :cool:

and if you don't want me to join :rolleyes: but want to know specific shops feel free to ask and i'll be glad to direct you to what i think are the best shops  :D

meshal-tx wrote:
kashanj wrote:
meshal-tx wrote:

and if you don't want me to join :rolleyes: but want to know specific shops feel free to ask and i'll be glad to direct you to what i think are the best shops  :D

ohh that will be so great . and you are more then welcome to join me in fact i will be the one who join you :lol: as i dont know places here but you do so you will be the host :lol:  any ways inbox me how and where to get together.looking forward for the plans on this weekend .

kashanj wrote:
meshal-tx wrote:
kashanj wrote:

ohh that will be so great . and you are more then welcome to join me in fact i will be the one who join you :lol: as i dont know places here but you do so you will be the host :lol:  any ways inbox me how and where to get together.looking forward for the plans on this weekend .

ok great, ok i will :)

meshal-tx wrote:
kashanj wrote:
meshal-tx wrote:

I want to join also.....
:cool:

benchmarkzenith wrote:
meshal-tx wrote:
kashanj wrote:

I want to join also.....

it's up to kashanj , and if you guys decide on something let me know and i'll join you :)

meshal-tx wrote:
benchmarkzenith wrote:
meshal-tx wrote:

I want to join also.....

it's up to kashanj , and if you guys decide on something let me know and i'll join you :)

Hahaha...

meshal-tx wrote:

Hey meshal i visited the shops that you tell at al qasim road , man its complete market  :o and more over they got some good variety of stuff and cheap also :D so far i bought shisha , a hose and معسل فرؤلة  :D with some awesome taste . :top: for meshal :D and yes have to decide get together this weekend .

kashanj wrote:
meshal-tx wrote:

Hey meshal i visited the shops that you tell at al qasim road , man its complete market  :o and more over they got some good variety of stuff and cheap also :D so far i bought shisha , a hose and معسل فرؤلة  :D with some awesome taste . :top: for meshal :D and yes have to decide get together this weekend .

i'm glad you liked it, and i hope that you bought Almujahed shisha because even though it's the cheapest among the other brands, or used to be, it's the BEST. and i don't know how experienced you are with shishas so i felt like i should tell you this :)  do not use different flavors in the same shisha. for example i see that you bought strawberry tobacco it's advisable for you to always use strawberry flavor on the shisha because if you use something else it will ruin the shisha for you :D and ofcourse it's okay to try different tobacco brands but make sure it the same flavo. 

yes we should and i'm down to whatever time suites you.

@meshal-tx  Excellent what you're doing here.  You're making friends by helping rather than asking for help :)

Alliecat wrote:

@meshal-tx  Excellent what you're doing here.  You're making friends by helping rather than asking for help :)

and that because of your advice which i really appreciate ;)

meshal-tx wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

and that because of your advice which i really appreciate ;)

:one

meshal-tx wrote:
kashanj wrote:
meshal-tx wrote:

i'm glad you liked it, and i hope that you bought Almujahed shisha because even though it's the cheapest among the other brands, or used to be, it's the BEST. and i don't know how experienced you are with shishas so i felt like i should tell you this :)  do not use different flavors in the same shisha. for example i see that you bought strawberry tobacco it's advisable for you to always use strawberry flavor on the shisha because if you use something else it will ruin the shisha for you :D and ofcourse it's okay to try different tobacco brands but make sure it the same flavo. 

yes we should and i'm down to whatever time suites you.

Thanks dude really appreciate your expert advise . and ALLiecat really Meshal-tx is a good guy and i am happy to see that you both also sort out your matters of unnecessary arguments :top::one:cheers:

kashanj wrote:

i am happy to see that you both also sort out your matters of unnecessary arguments :top::one:cheers:

That's what adults do!  I'm very appreciative the moderators didn't interfere with the other thread because when you're allowed to work things out, you learn more about each other and people, in general.

can i join you guys ? if you don't mind

Musab87 wrote:

:up:

@meshal-tx it seems we are getting many peoples interested in meet up things getting huge . what you say now ?

& Yes the guys above , you are welcome .

Did any of you have been in shisha cafe inside sahara compound i haven't been there what you guys say to get together over there .

kashanj wrote:

@meshal-tx it seems we are getting many peoples interested in meet up things getting huge . what you say now ?

Did any of you have been in shisha cafe inside sahara compound i haven't been there what you guys say to get together over there .

i don't mind, and whatever you guys decide i'm down but keep in mind that i can't get into a compound without an invitation. so if i'm going to join you i need an invitation otherwise it has to be outside the compound.

meshal-tx wrote:

i don't mind, and whatever you guys decide i'm down but keep in mind that i can't get into a compound without an invitation. so if i'm going to join you i need an invitation otherwise it has to be outside the compound.

@meshal  They won't get in without an invitation, either.  And you quite probably won't get in even *with* an invitation.

@kashanj Since you're just smoking hubbly-bubbly, perfectly acceptable here, why create problems?  Just go to one of the local places and enjoy!

benchmarkzenith wrote:
Musab87 wrote:

:up:

kashanj wrote:

Thanks brother :)
Guys whenever you decide the place and time please PM me. also i  would prepare to meet in a local area as i am a Saudi guy so i think it's not  that easy for me to meet in a compound without an invitation. Thanks to you all

If it is possible I would also like to join you. And I would also prefer outside a compound. Could you inform me if the meeting time and place is decided?

I think its difficult to find a good place Shishah in Riyadh

but in Jeddah anywhere & everywhere

loOol for guys or for families

public or private

anything u want

Jeddah .. I love u soOo much

I just moved to Riyadh.  Last Sunday I visited a place called Shallal.  It was nice.  Very large and different areas with different themes.  The shisha was good, but not great.  It was male only.  With traffic if was a bit far from where I am living.

I was looking for a place close to NAJD compound.  Any thoughts? 

I know this isn't the place, but input on cigar bars and/or cigar shops would be appreciated.

Hey

Send me link for Facebook and tell more abt this safari saudi buddy sound interesting .

Hello salmanirfan,

Since you have posted on an old thread,  you may not have much replies to your question.

Please feel to start a new discussion on the Riyadh forum for better interaction.

Can you please tell us exactly what you are looking for?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hello Hasna,

Hope U doing great.. there's a place which its a compound where ladies can go for smoking shisha its mixed actually if u r interested i'll tell u but where these rude guys here can't be reached its a private place anyway..  :top:

Hello BrOwnBoy,

Thank you for your post however please note that I am team member of Expat.com and I am not looking for information regarding places where women can smoke sisha  :dumbom:

Regards,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Lol we having missunderstanding Anyway my bad i just noticed this topic is old    :D I was just trying to help as an expat as well not more or less than  :)

If Any Needs All The Good Places For Shisha Or Like To Meet Up OR Buy Shisha Do Call Me OR Txt Ill Be Happy To Meet Up Guys

Yeah Sam you are correct i m also interested in meeting.

Even i wanna join if anybody have plans for coming weekend. :top:

Yeah I heard that from peopple here.at thomama there is a lot. But wow too far!

Anyone know any shisha shops or lounges next in olaya district near Riyadh gallery?

Iam all away from India , I need shisha flavour , I resides in imam alshafaye road Riyadh , pls hlp

Madina /Qaseem road has just tooooo many shops for everything related to sheesha .

Give me the address pls I want to buy shisha flavour. Iam not getting the proper address

can we get contact person of sahara compound

There's not a single good place for shesha in Riyadh at all, the best thing is to buy it and make it at home.. good luck

I know some one delivers it to you if you want but they only speak arabic, I can help with that