Looking for car share from Gueliz to American School of Marrakech

Hi,
I am in a position that I have to find transport from Gueliz to The American School of Marrakech, Monday to Friday in time for the children finishing at 3.30pm. If any kind person travels from Gueliz or near Gueliz to the school I would be happy to help with fuel costs and have an opportunity to meet a new person. This would be a massive help to me if you think it would be possible. I al flexible re-where I could meet you each day and prompt with time. If you could privately message me.
Any help would be great.
Kind regards
Louise

Hi Louise, I suggest you to post an advert in the Community section of Marrakech classifieds.;)

Harmonie

hello !! i think you can take the bus !! no ?
number 17 from Boukar 15 min from Guiliz .
good luck

The bus is a good option. I have been taking the bus around the city for years. They can be close quarters at times, but they are safe. Besides who really wants to drive around Marrakech if they don't have to, Traffic is terrible here.

The bus company is posting routes at designated stops now and most are scheduled to run on a schedual of every 30 minutes. As you don't look Moroccan you may have to wave the bus down the first couple of times to get the driver to stop for you, but as more and more Europeans and Americans are using the system, this is less and less of an issue.  It is very economical - 4 dirhams per ride. If your children are very small, they ride free when accompanied by an adult. Older children may qualify for a student bus card whice gives them unlimited riding during the school year.

Hey Angela: I hope my emails finds you well...I would like to know if you can shed some light on how we can get married in Toronto, Canada instead of doing the hoops in Marrakech.
I visited her this March and due to work I cannot stay in Marrakech for extended periods of time. what will she require as a visiting Moroccan to Canada - also what is the process to get her to Canada, what documents will she require for a civil marriage here at home (Toronto)...and then can I go with her later to be fulfilling the requirements for Moroccan law? how should I go about doing this?
I understand I can sponsor her as a Canadian but that would require me to solemnize the marriage per Moroccan laws which is lengthy and as mentioned on the blog posts a tricky process. I can be reached at my email: farazf77@hotmail.com and I would really hope you can guide me here.

Best regards,
Faraz

Hello Faraz -> You are a bit off topic on this thread. Could you please start a new thread on the Marrakech forum with your questions? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

absolutely, beginner blues :p