Libyan law

hello to all. does anyone have an idea regarding the Libyan law for foreigners working in Libya. do they have annual leave entitlement (private or govt sector)?? how many days?

it depends on your visa , for example if you have 6 months visa multi first thing you have to police stamp it in a week m if you didnt you will pay a fine when you leave ,and some of the 6 months visa for example says you should leave in 30 days ,and enter again . i hope this info helps , regards

and they dont have annual leave entitlement  , because it will be all arranged by the place who issued you visa .

how about if its a working visa with 2yrs contract?

i dont know if they give 2 years working visa , all what i know is one year working visa and they give exit re-entry visas to go out and come back again with your work visa stay . and if you leave for good you just have final exit visa .

thanks! do you know the status of nurses there in tripoli??

Micay005,
There are a lot of nurses working in Tripoli, in private and Government sectors.
The salary package for Govt is LYD 800 (This is fixed for the new contracts) and varies in private as they pay per hour and which is more than 3.00 to 3.50 dinars per hour.