I need Help from Ladies!!

What are the best recreational options at Riyadh Saudia? I mean fun places to visit? plus what rules and regulations am i suppose to keep in mind while moving about in Saudia? Any good GYMS, POOLS AND LADIES FITNESS CENTERS in Riyadh?

Hello Haania.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Riyadh forum.

PS: An introduction would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Rules

1. You cannot talk, mingle, meet any unrelated male.
2. You should wear abaya at all times when outside. Although I have seen some women without it but it is better to wear. Covering face, head is not necessary.
3. You cannot drive or go alone outside.

As for fun places, wait for other members as I am new here.

Recreational options, fun places, gyms, pools, ladies fitness centers are all scarce in Riyadh. Most housewives stay indoors enjoying sleeping, watching TV or lurking on FB ladies clubs.

You can go out on your own but I bet you'd not like to after a few times. We don't have sufficient interesting things around.

Being on a family visa (dependent), the law prohibits you to work.

Your best bet would be to make a few families friends and hang out with them.

Curves, a gym for women only, can be found around Riyadh.

Hi ,   

Someone said : cant drive a car n  go out alone,!  mis u can go out with urself or with a private driver or taxi or with a friend" Like what u like"
So ,there r  a lot of women's clubs sush almanahel club n alafak club ...etc the names of the clubs this better from my point of view,u can use Google to help:)     n  there Hokair Land,albergon ... etc.not boring:)
We have a lot of malls n  restaurants.
we go to a restaurant and eat then go to the mall then look at what suits of clothes do not find lool   
Obesity nightmare
Kingdom tower
Alfaisalih tower
Olia street
Granada Mall
......ets
Althmamah safari  will enjoy:)
This year I could not join the club because of the study nprepare for wedding sis
Also if u want female massagen salon wll be found in olia:)
Oh I forget,  Also you will find Women's cafesor mixed
something else,Alabah cloth n not cut iron!! not a problem . U have something with one respected :)

Since the “Ladies” you addressed in your post had abandoned answering you, we men came to rescue the day…:gloria

There are few Ladies centers with services like; Beauty Salon, Gym, Spa, Cafeteria, Daycare Facilities, Boutiques, Pilates and Yoga Classes. The best are, and this is from a study I did in 2011, Multaka, Luthan, Curves, Manhil, Kingdom, Yibreen, Sheba, Obaji, Spectrum and Elite. The first three were the most popular and the annual membership were anywhere between SR 4-10K.

Those centers are different than the thousands of salons and spas you will find in Riyadh by being “Ladies Center” offering different services as I mentioned earlier. Women go there to socializing and do whatever women do when they are behind closed doors.

All the best.
:)