Visa having children born Zanzibar

Hi

I have a big problem. I have been in Zanzibar for 2 years, and have a wife from Kilimanjaro, and a child 8 months, born here Zanzibar. I recently lost my job and found that even married a Tanzanian, and having Tanzanian child I cannot stay here if I dont have job, or my own business.
I will like to know if someone knows if I can get a visa in Tanzania mainland just for beeing married to a local and having the child here(until I can find another job). I dont want to leave my family, but also dont have the money to start my own busines.

Hi sorry to here of your circumstances im british an have 2 kids with my zanzibarian husband i have been here in dar alil over 11 mths my husband applied me a spouse visa to stay here so cant see why it be any different for you! i have renenew in 2 yrs an was told if i stay longer  i can  just renew again or think about apply residence here an our kids have  been given dual nationality even though they are british born i think it may be easier to apply here in dar for visa than zanzibar anyway hope i helped alil an good luck

Hi thanks for replaying. I never heard of spouse visa but I guess its a dependant visa,your husband work, you depend on him. I cant get that one because I am a man. Zanzibar as you know its islamic, they tell me I cant depend on a woman. They rejected that option.
Today I found out that theres an investor visa for small scale farming ,trade,business or fishing, for 1000 usd for 3 years, so I will go for that one, but first must go out of the country and come back.
By the way if you know about a landscaping design job for big hotels there in Dar let me know, I have a lot of experience designin and constructing gardens.Thanks

hello there
what about applying for tz nationality?
go wiyh ur wife and apply for tz nation, sge will support as u r her hzbnd. or make any bzns visa or employment visa in any co or supermarke or,,, and stay there. is it possible? reply me pls

Hi
Definetly Tanzanian nationality will be the best, but first you need to stay legal in the contry for 8 years before you can apply for that option. I will apply for that investor visa 1000 usd. Thanks