I can change my tourist visa to work visa

I want come to Tanzania , if I find a job there when I will be in Tanzania , I can change my tourists visa to resident cart or work visa?

I don't know anything about it
Plz guide me

Hi Mahbooba,

You should probably get in touch with the embassy for your questions. ;)

These two links might help you as well :

- … nformation

Thanks and Regards,

Priscilla team

yes! you can!

New topic