How much you paid for Visa?

3 months, single, 100 dollar, type B3

For Chinese people entry to Vietnam?

No, I'm just curious how much everybody paid for visa.

If do not urgent, I often lost 45USD for applying Chinese Visa at Hanoi Chinese Embassy. For Asian, we do not need visa.

$100usd for 5 year visa exemption

Yept, if you get your visa through travel agent, you may pay 100USD for urgent service and 76USD for nomal service:.
Or if you have time, go directly to Vietnam Embassy to obtain visa in person, it's cheaper but take time.

VungTauDon wrote:

$100usd for 5 year visa exemption

When did you get yours? I only paid $25 back in 2008.

2011. Paid more because I went through an agent. Actual price is still only $25

are asian people like me qualified by visa exemption of 100 usd?

I want to get visa to Austraulia, we will negotiate fee direction
Contact me:
or email: [email protected]
Thanks

mfrrn_78 the answer is yes, if your married to a Vietnamese. However if your not you can still get the standard exemption that the VN government gives to all P.I. citizens which is about 21 days or so. After that it's visa time.

tinpt101 have you asked the folks at the 
Australia embassy for information yet? Might be a good place to start.

Budman1 wrote:

tinpt101 have you asked the folks at the 
Australia embassy for information yet? Might be a good place to start.

Sometime about October 2012, my VN wife and I went to the Australian Consulate in Sai Gon.
20th Floor, Vincom Center.  47 Ly Tu Trong Street. D1. H.C.M.C.

Her 1st trip to Australia as a tourist and of course still using her VN passport.

First off we where given the wrong type of visa applications to fill out. :( 

After going back with those forms partially filled out, we where given the correct application forms, at the same time we where told it would be quicker, cheaper and involve less problems if the application was done in Australia ! :rolleyes:

This was just for a 6 month visa for my wife to visit Australia as a tourist - nothing else ! :(

Maybe we where just unlucky and by now they've got someone behind the counter who LISTENS and actually knows what to do ! :lol:

We never had any problems like this going from VN to Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore or Kampuchea over the past year.

My wife always used her VN passport and I used my Australian passport - never any problems at all before this.

Seems to me that the Australian Government just loves doing loads and loads of paperwork ! 
Far more than anyone else in the Asian region. :P

Flip465.

Your VN wife would have no problem travelling to any ASEAN country on her VN passport.

For the Australian visa best thing to do is to go online and do it that way.

I do the same for my Lao wife. Takes time but not too stressful and you get the correct forms and can follow the progress of the paperwork. She then goes to the Australian Embassy in Vientiane and gets the visa stamped in her passport.

I think, you should contact The Official Website Vietnamvisa.Gov.vn, they will provide the necessary information and procedures.

vietnamese visa is very complicated, now because of politic matters,it's very difficult for chinese get visa in vn if they don't have work permit or being guaranteed by an organization, so let's contact an agent for more details: - [email protected],meet Truong Xuan, Mr Tien

I paid around $130 for 3 months multiple entry. They told me there are only  $70 1 month single visa and  $130 3 months multiple. Is it common or  something doesn't look right? I've applied my visa  from the embassy last month for stay starting Sep.

Irah wrote:

I paid around $130 for 3 months multiple entry. They told me there are only  $70 1 month single visa and  $130 3 months multiple. Is it common or  something doesn't look right? I've applied my visa  from the embassy last month for stay starting Sep.

why did not you contact agent to get approval visa, it perhaps is cheaper a bit, as my experience, 25 usd for approval letter plus 95 for visa on arrival, so it comes to 120 usd,,,,

visit: [email protected] or [email protected]

I pay $35 for 3months single entry

darago01 wrote:

I pay $35 for 3months single entry

when did you apply?, now viet nam visa fee changes a lot, every kind of visa fee increases at least 20 usd, so now, if you apply by your self , you must pay no less than 45 bucks ( 10 for approval letter + 35 for visa stamp at airport),

if any thing about visa i can helf: contact me @

-45 Truong Dinh Street, Ward 6, District 3, HCM, VN

Truong [email protected]

Minh Anh- [email protected]

Still the cheapest way to get a visa is to go through the Vietnamese consulate in your home country.

No, I'm sorry. I meant reapply. I reapply for the visa every three months at that fee....so I don't need the letter, I guess. Truth is, I don't really know what happens. I give them my visa and money and they take care of it haha

I am proably doing it the most expensive way.  Generally I just go to Lao, Cambodia or Thailand when my 90 days is up and the do visa on arrival when I fly back.

darago01 wrote:

No, I'm sorry. I meant reapply. I reapply for the visa every three months at that fee....so I don't need the letter, I guess. Truth is, I don't really know what happens. I give them my visa and money and they take care of it haha

of courese, you are in Viet nam,and you just extend visa- no need letter for extension, for entry visa - you have to get letter, even you apply visa at Embassy in home country, ( this case-embassy waits for approval from Ministry of Foreign Affairs - iam sure about that - We have very good relationship with Department of Immigration)

If anything that I can help, feel free contact us:
Office: 45 Truong Dinh Street, Ward 6, District 3, HCM, VN
Meet: Visa Department
Truong Xuan-0902.891.586- [email protected]
Minh Ánh: 0983.7479.75- [email protected]

I just renewed a 3-month multiple-entry B3 for $130.  I was told it is cheaper to do it at a consulate in Cambodia, but I did not have the time.

You do not need a letter when getting visa in your home country, it can help speed things up a little but it isn't needed. Here is what the US website says

How To Apply For A VISA To Vietnam
I/ A VISA to Vietnam can be applied for by mail or in person at the Consulate General of Vietnam as early as six months prior to the date of travel. The applicant must submit:
1. Original PASSPORT (which requires at least 01 month validity prior the date of exit from Vietnam and/or 06 month validity to meet airlines' requirements). In urgent cases, a loose-leaf-visa can be requested, then a copy of passport (photo and personal detail pages) may be submitted instead of the original passport.
2. Application form (PDF Form/Word Form)The form must be completed, signed and attached with 01 original photo (2x 2in) . In case of a loose-leaf-visa request, 01 additional photo must be stapled to the form. If the applicant has already got A visa approval, she/he may write the reference number on the top of the form. For anyone who comes to Vietnam for less than 3 months and does not have visa approval, just leave “visa approval number” blank and the Consulate General will take care of it. Additional processing fees for visa approval may be required.
3. Visa fees must be in the form of MONEY ORDER, or CASHIER'S CHECK, or CERTIFIED CHECK payable to "THE CONSULATE GENERAL OF VIETNAM." Applicants applying together may submit combined payment in one money order or certified check. Fee for stamping visa can be checked at Consular Fee. Other current fees (such as visa approval arrangement fee, processing fee, shipping, handling and expedite services) may be checked at:
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Tel: 713-850-1233 or 713-840-0096
4. A prepaid return envelope, if the applicant requests the visa be returned by mail. Please use USPS - United States Postal Service (prepaid postage stamp envelope or return label bought online at www.usps.com) or prepaid return FedEx label (bought online at www.fedex.com - The Consulate General does not accept credit card for FedEx mailing service). For your documents safety, the Consulate General advices to use USPS Express Mail or FedEx with the tracking numbers. Applicants applying together may provide one envelope for visas to be returned to the same address. For international shipping, please pay in the form of money order payable to the Consulate General of Vietnam.
Diplomatic and official visas will be granted GRATIS unless otherwise agreed upon between Vietnam and the applicant's country. In addition to the documents specified in (I), the applicant must submit a note verbal or an official letter from the relevant agencies of the US Government, Embassies or Consulates accredited to the United States, and international organizations.
II/ Processing Time: Five business days are required to process visa applications with approval. Expedited processing requires one to two business days after the Embassy has received the application (additional fee required).
Note: Please keep the tracking numbers of the envelopes to and from the Embassy. When the above deadlines have passed, use the tracking number to check with the mailing service first.
Please do not make telephone inquires on the status of your application (make sure that you keep your passport number for this request) until after the 3rd business day for an expedited case and the 7th business day for a regular case.
The Consulate General will be closed on Saturday, Sunday. Please take account of the observed holidays in planning for your visa application and travel. In addition, no mail can be delivered at the Consulate General during weekends and holidays.

extention visa 3 months: 30usd, contact me, done in 5 days

Regards,
Nico

tchain68 wrote:

extention visa 3 months: 30usd, contact me, done in 5 days

Regards,
Nico

Hi, agree- but single visa, and previous visa must be B (Business visa),,,

Truong Xuan, for those of us with Visa Exception Certificates in our passports is there any way to get a 6 month extension Vs the current policy of only 3 months at a time from immigration in Saigon?

Budman1 wrote:

Truong Xuan, for those of us with Visa Exception Certificates in our passports is there any way to get a 6 month extension Vs the current policy of only 3 months at a time from immigration in Saigon?

No, you can not, Your visa exemption certificates is valid 5 years for multiple entry ?, you can stay only 03 months on each entry, but when that entry visa is expired, you can extend 01 more time 03 monhts without exit Viet nam.

06 months visa just is issued for business purposes, ( a few of citizen have all qualifications)

Regards!

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

[moderated: no free ad on the forum. Pls use the business directory.]