Could anyone recommend a good tattooist

Hi,

I was just wondering if someone could recommend some good tattooist? And how much approximately tattoos cost here?

Cheers, Hanna

Slightly biased answer, but yes! my husband works at Inkredible Ghiller Tattoo on Mosta Road, St Paul's (opposite the Banif bank, near JB stores).

Price will depend on the specific tattoo you are looking at getting done.
Go along and have a chat with them about your ideas (take any pics with you if you have a definite design in mind) and they will be happy to help you xx

Thank you risse2353! I could go and see. It's in Mosta, so I will see a little bit more Malta in the same time :)

If you're traveling by bus, the stop is Imhasel at St Paul's Bay - it's right outside the shop x

Yes I have to take the bus, do you know which bus from Sliema goes there?

Route 12 does, not sure about any others x

Okay, well thats enough, it goes right front of our road. Thanks!

I'm sorry to hijack your thread handeh, but it made me think to ask what are the general attitudes towards tattoos in Malta?  I've got quite a few and while they can be covered up in England with long sleeves, I doubt the heat will let me do the same in Malta.  Thanks!

The attitude here is quite relaxed i think about it, all my Tats are tshirt height so nothing below that but i know a lot of people who do have.  Handeh you went to see Andrew ??

Julian

Cheers for the info Julian! I'm glad to hear things are generally relaxed concerning tattoos.

I haven't even seen these messages. I have no idea, what is the attitude for tattoos, but you know, I have tattoos so no cant do :) And its so nowadays, everybody has tattoos.

Scubaboy, Andrew??