Want to make friends and meet people

Hi I'm from South Africa and I want to relocate to Canada. Anyone that can tell me more please email me at leandra@gmail.com

Hi,
I'm from Viet Nam, ASIA.  I would like to make friend.
I think we can exchange culture, work or some new business idea
my email: tinphamueh@gmail.com

[Moderated: no free ad + post in Jobs in British Columbia pls]

Hi , hello and a Good Morning to you from a very windy Worcester South Africa. I wish I can come and live in the Canada or USA. #Smiling Face# you are welcome in my home anytime you are in South Africe. My home will be your home. Keep safe and God Bless you and your family. My bbm pin is 2A3C332C and my email is leandracupido@gmail. com if you can help us make that dream come true. Regards.

Hi there. I need help from anyone out there oversea. I need someone that live in Canada or the USA to sponsor me and my family to come live in Canada or USA. In return I will care for your children while my husband look for a job. I will still care for you children after my husband finds a job and can provide for us. We are not criminals but decent people only looking for a fresh start. My husband has a B-tech Degree in Road Traffic and Municipal Police Management. We have applied to many Police Departments in Canada for a job opening but they say we must be in Canada to apply.  Please help us find our second chance in life. I don't want to bring my kids up in violent South Africa anymore. I have a Certificate in Home Based Care and N5 Human Resource Management. Please please help us I am begging anyone outthere to please sponsor my family. Its me and my husband and 3 kids aged 8 ,4 and 2. Once my husband finds a job we will pay you back every last penny. Warmest Regards Leandra

Heartbreaking, but it might be considered human trafficking to sponsor your immigration like that? IANAL.

Oh ok thanks. For the heads up. Regards

hi

I also want to relocate to Canada. Any advice. Lets be life time friends . regards

hi im looking for a friend here any nationality will do, mit me up people heres my number 09355341888 i am crindy

hi crindy
i have taken ur number and i will call you.
how are you and ur family , how is filipines and the typhoon , may JEHOVAH be with you. send me some pictures ,if u can.
Email address (leosuage@yahoo.com)

Hi, my name is Billy. I am a from The Bahamas. I am interested in any advice anybody can give me about moving to, and working in Canada. I am interested in Alberta first, or British Columbia. I was wondering if it is better to come to Canada and find a job first and then apply for work permit? I am a jack of all trades.
Thank you.

My email - rockhoppin@gmail.com
FaceBook - Billy Ole Brass Roberts Always looking for new friends on FaceBook from anywhere in the world.

Hi,

Can't say for certain, because there are so many options, but it is generally better to arrive with a job offer, ideally an LMO in hand.
Why would you come here from the Bahamas in the winter BTW?

szocske,
Because I've never spent a white Christmas anywhere, and I'm tired of the heat. I'm getting older and I find I don't tolerate the heat so good anymore.