Applying for Morden Manitoba immigration under skilled worker class

This is Yasir from Dubai.I am a Pakistani national and currently working here in the uae as occupational health & safety officer. I am applying for Morden Manitoba immigration under skilled worker class and that's why i am here to make new friends and to gain knowledge and information from professional people.Looking forward to have a good platform here. Cheers.

Hey there Mr. Yasir

Hoping you in the best of health,My name is Sidra and i am from Islamabad Pakistan,currently living in Abu Dhabi,

i was not able to find anyone ,then suddenly i came across your post ,as i am also going through the same scenario

I wanted to ask you how far have you gone in Morden immigration? i was thinking of applying,but just couldnt find anyone whom i could share my views with

So have you applied yet? or are you still looking for other options ? and how easy is it to get morden immigration?

Looking forward for your reply
You can also contact me on [email protected]
Regards
Sidra Ansari

That sounds like a great introduction, Yasir! Welcome to the forum. It's fantastic to hear that you're pursuing immigration to Manitoba PNP under the skilled worker class. This forum is indeed a great place to connect with professionals and gain valuable insights and information. If you have any questions or need assistance along the way, feel free to ask. We're here to help and support you in your journey.

@adindono3

Hello and welcome !

The opening post is from 2017 ... feel free to post on more recent threads of the Canada forumso that members can benefit from your inputs.

All the best

Bhavna

I have a question, PLEASE HELP!!!!

I applied for MPNP under the International student stream - Career Employment Pathway or that's what I intended, after submitting the EOI i received a PDF file with my score and realized it says:

"Your EOI Results

Based on the information you provided in your Expression of Interest, you appear to qualify as a Skilled Worker Overseas" (I'm not overseas, I'm in Winnipeg

And is not giving me the 500 points for being working in manitoba for over 6 months and to have a position that fall under the noc 0,a, b

I should have 940 points and is only giving me 440, what should I do? Is it a glitch?

PLEASE HELP, thanks in advance