Have you guys visited UBC Bowling Area in Riyadh?

The old residents may already know about the place but the new comers may need some refreshing place to go with their family.

women don't need to wear abaya so it means no Mutawa intruders and believe me every one has their family around so they don't take your full body X-ray at all.

Its not too expensive,they got section for children where they can explore their Art and other creativity and of course the Jumping Castle too.

I had fun time with our friends[although my score suxed big time:S] so Expect same or higher level of fun for u guys:)

Have fun

Shar-e-Mazaar  Near Inter Continental hotel

For other info

please call at +966-1-4654650

yup its a good place for families to enjoy at.
Thanks for sharing :)

can you please tell me the exact location to this place... I am new in Riyadh.... your or anyone elses help ld be much appreciated... :)

yeah sure....here is the link of map :) mapquest.com/?q=Off Al Matha'ar Street, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 11553]http://new.mapquest.com/?q=Off Al Matha'ar Street, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 11553

nonz wrote:

yeah sure....here is the link of map :)[url=http://new.mapquest.com/?q=Off Al Matha'ar Street, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 11553]new.mapquest.com/?q=Off Al Matha'ar Street, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 11553

That map gives me New York?? :cool:

But if you travel south past the Foster tower, on King Fahad rd then turn right on to Al Ma'ather street. (by the upside down building MOI? ) and follow the road... its a few km out of town next to a football stadium.   

And yes it's quite good.

kzm40 wrote:
nonz wrote:

yeah sure....here is the link of map :) new.mapquest.com/?q=Off Al Matha'ar Street, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 11553]http://new.mapquest.com/?q=Off Al Matha'ar Street, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 11553

That map gives me New York?? :cool:

But if you travel south past the Foster tower, on King Fahad rd then turn right on to Al Ma'ather street. (by the upside down building MOI? ) and follow the road... its a few km out of town next to a football stadium.   

And yes it's quite good.

seriously?>:o:lol::lol::lol: sorry:rolleyes:

He's right--the map shows "off al mathaar street riyadh saudi near Uniondale, NY 11553" !! 

Bizarre, although a trip to NY for all of us to bowl would be quite an adventure :)

Hey, sounds interesting and I can't recall the last time I went bowling - so, could be fun.  Thanks for this Nonz and all

gowiththeflowUK wrote:

Hey, sounds interesting and I can't recall the last time I went bowling - so, could be fun.  Thanks for this Nonz and all

Dave? :rolleyes: lets make someone a happier person. whaddya think? lol

Alliecat wrote:

He's right--the map shows "off al mathaar street riyadh saudi near Uniondale, NY 11553" !! 

Bizarre, although a trip to NY for all of us to bowl would be quite an adventure :)

Count me in.. A much better venue...

Except Allie and Dave ,we all sux big time in Bowling :lol:

nonz wrote:

Except Allie and Dave ,we all sux big time in Bowling :lol:

So what were the best scores?? Not that I'm in any way competitive..:cool: