British Girl seeking friends from Norway, and even better, Oslo.

Hei!

I'm relocating to Oslo next month, and will be studying in August, so until August I will carry a full time job, and when I am at university, I will work part time.

I know a few people in Oslo, and I really am a social butterfly, I love to meet new people, and I'm so pro-active! I love to be out doing things; whether it be eating, walking, visiting museums, galleries, or whatever!

Everytime I tell people I am moving, whether they be customers at work, or family members, I am met by the same, annoying question: "Out of everywhere in the world you could possibly move, why Norway?! It's so cold!" It's so frustrating.

And I think it would be wonderful for me to meet people who have actively chose to relocate to same country, and share the same passion as I do! So if anyone would like to talk, or would be willing to make the time for someone who is moving in a month, then that would be appreciated! And there's a drink of your choice in it when I move! Let's meet eventually!

Feel free to send me a message here, or add me on facebook at facebook.com/MitsukoSouma11

(moderated: off topic)

Hi StaceySouma,

Is this a permanent relocation or just for studying? Will you be studying at the university? What will you be studying? (That's a lot of questions to start with, but I'm interested so why not ask?)

I have lived in Oslo for about a year, but I lived on the west coast for four years. I know what you mean about people's comments when you mention Norway: cold and expensive. Of course, in a way they are right ;)

Good luck with the move,

David

Hey David! It's for a permanent relocation, I'll be working full time up until I start university/Norwegian courses, and then work part time around that. And then afterwards, I'll be staying and settling!

Yes, it's cold, and my God, it can be expensive, but I enjoy that! I'm not a sun/sea/sand girl whatsoever, I enjoy the cold and everything that comes with it...I love Winter sports! And the expenses, I do like to think that the wages cover it somewhat!

Have a pleasant day!

Stacey

Hey Stacey!!
I just moved here from England myself, and i know nooooo one!! Yep, its cold but its also beautiful, from what i've seen so far. If you'd like a buddy to meet up with once you get settled, let me know
:-)
Tessa.

Hi Tessa,

Hope you are enjoying Oslo. How are you settling in so far?

David

Hi! Yep all good so far thank you  :-) Its very early days but i've only heard positive things about Oslo so, it must be good!!