Hello everyone :)

I posted this mistakenly in the general expat forum, so here I go again....

I am a mid 20s Indian guy, financial analyst by profession, moving to Bahrain in a week.

My last job was in Singapore and I really enjoyed working there!

I have never even travelled to Middle East, so really have no clue of how life in Bahrain is going to be. Fingers crossed! :)

I have been reading a lot of posts here and they have been very helpful! Thanks a lot to the members for their time and effort!

Cheers!

You are welcome. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask and we'll do our best to help.

welcome to bahrain

you will love everything about it

:)

Hi

Bahrain is a lovely place to live and everyone is very friendly. Cost of fresh food is low so you should have a good lifestyle here. There is virtually no public transport so make sure you live close to your work, have a car or have a lift with someone arranged.

We are having a meeting on the 17th January to help new expats meet people and make friends. You are more than welcome to come along. If you go to the post (at the top of this forum) and comment "I'm in" or similar then I will add your name to the list.

Jo

Hi sgdtobhd and welcome to the forum,

Hope you'll like it here !
Wish you a great first contact with your new country :D

Enjoy !

Olivier

Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome. I am already feeling positive about the place reading on the forum :)

@ Jo: thanks for the informative post, looking forward to meeting other expats once I am settled in the new place.

Cheers!

sgdtobhd wrote:

Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome. I am already feeling positive about the place reading on the forum :)

@ Jo: thanks for the informative post, looking forward to meeting other expats once I am settled in the new place.

Cheers!

No problem, that's what we are here for. Message me and let me know if you want to come to the meeting on the 17th. Any questions you may have I'm sure someone on here will know the answer.