Honda Motorbikes for Sale IMMEDIATELY

Hey folks,

My friend and I have two motorbikes to sell quickly as we are leaving Vietnam on January 3rd. We have a Honda Wave and a Honda Dancer (Super Cub series). They're super solid machines that have served us exceptionally well and are near and dear to our hearts, but we can't take them with us. We've had them tuned up recently as well (oil change, brakes changed, spit shine, etc).

While we would love to be able to sell the bikes for $300, time is winding down. If we can even get $150 for it, we'd be happy, but frankly, we're considering all offers at this point, so shell out your best offer.

Call or SMS me at 01265942560 if you're interested. Thanks!

Barbara

Hi Barbara,

You should post this in the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds > buy and sell section.

Thank you and Happy New Year 2013!
Christine

please send us some Pictures

Hi barbara,
Im very interesting with Super Cup, can you give me some pics? Thanks

hi, sent you sms, if motorbikes still available i will be in Saigon tomorrow evening. looking for 2 bikes for us in Saigon. best ergards
Peter 01668092893

Hi, I am looking for bike. Can you text me. No. is 0120 2809332

regards
Jasmin

Hi  Sao Bay, Jasmin,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Motorbikes for sale in Ho Chi Minh City section, this might be helpful. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Is it automatic? Thanks! Im just living here in district 1

Does anyone realize this is from January 01, 2013. This person has been gone for 10 months.

ancientpathos wrote:

Does anyone realize this is from January 01, 2013. This person has been gone for 10 months.

Yeah. But the bike is still around.  :cheers: