Looking for Salsa Classes in Riyadh

Hi Guys

Hope u r enjoying ur life in Riyadh just as much as i do... Actually iam looking for a Salsa classes here in Riyadh and most preferably in the evenning time..i know a good community in Kuwait but i would like to know if there is such in Riyadh...thanks for helping me out :)

Ashraf

Hello Ashraf

Some of my co-workers go to this Salsa class here in Riyadh. The last class was one week ago but you can join again next week when it re-opens after the break. Contact Lindsay at [email protected] and state your name and nationality.

At this point I don't have any information on cost and location,but i'm sure you can find out the minor deets once you get in touch with the organizer :)

Enjoy

Spoke too soon. A quick google search revealed the following:

Location is Fal Compound. 7pm usually every Tuesday.
Cost is SR 20

I would still email the organizer and double check though!

Got it...This is realy kind of you Meem :)... I will be waiting too for the reactivation of that group ... Just to restate the correct email is it "[email protected]"?

how we Contact them memo

thanks a lot

yes thats the email that they have provided for enquiries.

TOVE-Ksa, the only contact method I know of at the moment is email.

can u posts or give it to me
pllllzzz

thank u so match foe answering me

Thanks Meemo..i have contacted lindsay...however it seems there is a nationality restriction on the current location where the class been made... Iam still googling for other locations and groups with the hope i can find some soon...Really living in this city is killing 🙊

hhhhhhhhhhh ashraf you are so funny man

what did they tell u ??

Eng.ashraf wrote:

Thanks Meemo..i have contacted lindsay...however it seems there is a nationality restriction on the current location where the class been made... Iam still googling for other locations and groups with the hope i can find some soon...Really living in this city is killing 🙊

I was just about to warn you of this.  There are many things Saudi's do that expats can't and conversely, lots of the western expat compounds restrict Saudi participation.  The way I understand it, authorities here will turn a 'blind eye' to western compounds unless they feel these compound activities are 'corrupting' nationals--then the heat is ON and it's something the compounds understandably don't want.

Hey Cat....nice to see you writing here..i understand this point of view but still there are ways to enjoy living here being part of activities and having fun..thx

(Moderated: Please post in the section dance classes in Riyadh)

yes i am interested too

@ fayad2014: Have you already posted an advert in the section dance classes in Riyadh?