Travelling HK for the 1st time. I need a tour guide PLS..:((

IS ANYONE HERE WANTS AND WILLING TO BE OUR TOUR GUIDE..?? PLS. mga kababayan..:(
filipino or anyone who can speak filipino and english language..
we will be visiting hongkong next yr jan. 19 to 20 bale 2 nights lng po kmi..
thanks and God bless u all:)

Hmm I think you posted in the wrong forum this is for manila.. unless you're intending on bringing someone to hk with you from manila..

anyway, just a little help. Hongkong is very small, you dont really need a tour guide and the mtr is very easy to understand if you know where you are going. You can simply get a map and ask the concierge of your hotel to point on the map where the place your going to is.. and then you can find it easily i assure you.

sights to see:
Victoria's peak, ocean park, disneyland. shopping at tsim tsa tsui, mongkok and temple street. if you guys want to go out drinking go to lan kwai fong which is a bit far if you are coming from kowloon side.. try looking on tripadvisor for other sites that you can see..

Hope this helps

have  good time in hongkong. be aware of security.

actually i'm going to HK with my mom and bro.. and this is our first time to go there..
actually i posted it already to hongkong forum..hehe..
thanks for the advice po:)

Hello annmargreth26.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Hong Kong forum.

Concerning the tour guide, you should post an advert in the Jobs in Hong Kong - Hotel, Catering, Bar, Restaurant, Tourism (Tourist guide) section. It could help.

PS: Can you please avoid copy/paste on the entier forum?

Thank you,
Aurélie

thanks a lot ma'am:)