A girls night??

Hi everyone!
I am new in Hong Kong, and I will be here for about 6 months. It's a bit weird to say "I am looking for friends", but yes I am! So, is there some girls looking for friends to go out with? Why not all meet some day?
Btw, I am French and I am 22.
See you!

Hello french, You looking for friends or you looking for female friends only? JW

Hi! Thanks for answerring!
I am looking for friends! I just find it easier with girls!

Hehe i guess so. I find it easier with girls too except when im talking about sports. JW

Hi I will be moving to hong kong 10th December and I will also be looking for friends so I would love to catch up when I arrive. I am Australian and don't mind if it's girls or guys. So Pome_dhappy lets meet up for drinks and/or shopping when I arrive.

-Kate

kate-Vic wrote:

Hi I will be moving to hong kong 10th December and I will also be looking for friends so I would love to catch up when I arrive. I am Australian and don't mind if it's girls or guys. So Pome_dhappy lets meet up for drinks and/or shopping when I arrive.

-Kate

Kate-Vic, I am also aussie and i will be back in HK in a week also. Would love to catch up if you can spare some time?

hi.. im karen.. i am also looking for friends here.. can i join u guys?

hey guys, may I join too? i'm from England, living in Kowloon at the moment. Working in Hunghom Bay & I'm looking for new friends.

Hi,
Feel free to send me an email, I'm 30, French!
see u

Hi, I'm a local here in Hong Kong, came back from Canada, maybe we can meet up :)

When i was young,i looked forward to Hongkong.
Now,i am 24.Working in Hangzhou. i will go to Hongkong someday in future.It is my dream place.

hi i'm new to HK looking for friends. seems like a big group can i also join in please?

Wow this seems like a cool group of people, I'm a local with many expats friends, I love making friend in Hong Kong cause everyone is so unique and different!