Anyone wanna watch the EURO together at some bar?

I don't have a TV in my apartment. And watching it in front of a computer by myself is just sad... Any fan of England, Spain or Germany wanna watch together? Or any recommendations for the sports bars?

Hello jamiexue.

Welcome to Expat.com!

An introduction would have been welcomed! :)

Aurélie

jamiexue wrote:

I don't have a TV in my apartment. And watching it in front of a computer by myself is just sad... Any fan of England, Spain or Germany wanna watch together? Or any recommendations for the sports bars?

Hi Jamie,

I am traveling at the moment so I won't be there but I do know that a couple of the expats and locals will be watching from:

Trafalgar Bar @ 9PM
5/F, 54-62 Lockhart Road, The Broadway, Wanchai, Hong Kong

I believe they have two tables... Not likely under a name, but there will be a good group of expats there. Hope this helps.

We also have an open EXP site on FB that anyone can add themselves to. They are good group...

facebook.com/groups/153282924793587/ <-- Hope that works.

AurélieZ wrote:

Hello jamiexue.

Welcome to Expat.com!

An introduction would have been welcomed! :)

Aurélie

Thanks!

Many thanks!!! it helps a lot.

allwalks wrote:
jamiexue wrote:

Hi Jamie,

I am traveling at the moment so I won't be there but I do know that a couple of the expats and locals will be watching from:

Trafalgar Bar @ 9PM
5/F, 54-62 Lockhart Road, The Broadway, Wanchai, Hong Kong

I believe they have two tables... Not likely under a name, but there will be a good group of expats there. Hope this helps.

We also have an open EXP site on FB that anyone can add themselves to. They are good group...

facebook.com/groups/153282924793587/ <-- Hope that works.