Pool/snooker?

Anyone fancy a game of pool or snooker tonight? not that great at snooker but will happily dish out a whooping at pool if theres any takers :)

i will be getting a car next week....so i can probably be up for a few games of pool....

nice one, ive got car now so happy to pick folk up

so where do u guys play pool??? is there some nice places? i heard a few compounds have nice pool halls???

what else is there other than pool??? any other activities???

actually mate ive never been, but heard there some places around riyadh.  also never met anyone from expat-blog so not sure what other kind of shenanigans they get up to :)

Looool, I bet they r not up to anything... Boring people :p

Well sounds good man, starting next week, we can do a pool night....

Any social events u attend? Parties?

nice one man.

Am quite fresh here mate, on week 4 now, so dont really know too many folk

feeling bit cautious tho, did go out the other day, guy from work asked if wanted to go for coffee and shisha, next thing i knew his hands were on my leg and he was offering me massage!!:blink:

felt well violated

Loooool... Yeah man u can never be too careful... A lot of fellas here are creepy....loool

Hey guys,

I know there's good pool/snooker facilities at Salwa compound if you have a friend to get you in..... (that's not me by the way, lol.) It's also a long way out of town. If you guys find somewhere in the city to play I'd be well up for a game or two of either! Make a regular pool or snooker night! I reckon I could get several mates interested.
Regards

Tim

hey yall, get out of ur caves and lets see what u got..I am a good pool player and i know some good places to go to. theres one on King abdulaziz's road cross king abdullahs ..nice one with music which is more exciting and even cheap. lets meet up anytime whenever u guys are free.. let me know.

cheers even theren none to cheer lol

ahmad.

alright guys,

how about we sort something for next weekend?

am up for thursday or friday, i might even spoil myself and invest in a cue.  Especially if imguttabruh is as good as he makes out ;)

Sure I am in,,  and  will see ;)

I'm up for pool, for sure. There's a great place on Takasusi called 'Champions Corner' it's close to Euromarche. They also have a gym on the top floor and on the same floor as the 10/15 pool tables, they have gaming booths with PS3's. My phone is out of action at the moment, but if you inbox me and we can sort something out... Only if you can play mind!! ;)

Also FYI there is another pool hall on the way to Malaz area and a very easy one to locate is as follows:

Follow signs to the DQ the entrance which brings you in at circle number 1. Before taking the ramp to the DQ, you want to stay right, then take the right turn (tent shawmer shop will be on your right), follow the road down to the uturn, take the uturn and drive back the way you came. The pool hall should be virtually opposite TENT.

BUT - best is champs corner by a mile <- they also do mean fruit shakes, although they are expensive at 15 SAR a pop!

I can Be free tthis wknd... whos coming ya all?? we shud make it competitive and fun one.

am up for it,

what day suits best? am free both days

so what happened lol

shabbatage wrote:

so what happened lol

How was it?

Bruckner wrote:
shabbatage wrote:

so what happened lol

How was it?

nothing happened

I need to break in my 6 footer...

Born2Network wrote:

Nice.  Where and when? :)

Born2Network wrote:

Nice.  Where and when? :)

Born2Network wrote:

You haven't done it yet?

Been home on leave :D

Im thinkin this weekend??

Got a dart board as well :)

Id be up for it, I am the reigning champ after all :)

That's just cause you and I haven't played..... yet.  Im on the DQ.. Opened another thread for an open invitation.

If u want to play for the crown it needs to be a proper  session

I agree... 8 ft table... but alls I have is a 6 ft barroom table.   good enough in my eyes...... unless ur skeered.....

Lol...6 footer is grand, I was born on a bar room table.  ;)

Has to be at least first one to five wins gets crown.  Or even 9

then its on...... BTW is that a barrett in your pic?

Dunno mate...

LOL....

Doesn't look like a Barrett...

But I wouldn't mind a couple games of pool. I know a great place with a bar and everything :P

So do I ;)

Anyone up for a pumping then?

Im up for a game of snooker, used to play back home but im struggling to find one nearby my area. If anyone is interested to meet up and play once a week, give us a shout.

Would love to play but live in a very awkward place near the airport and have no transport of my own! Soon will tho!

Hi there,

I'm new to Riyadh and I'm looking to get into some social networking at meet some new people here. It'd be great to set up a game of pool sometime, when and where do people usually meet up and play?