A little help please!!!

Hi, I joined this site in hopes of learning anything and everything I can about moving to Moscow. As of now, I am completely clueless as to what I need to do. I've tried learning the process on my own, but the beaurocratic(pardon my spell) terms make it very confusing. Any information on how I can get the ball rolling to move out of the US and into Moscow would be greatly appreciated. I need all the info I can get(starting from the very beginning). Thank you in advance to anyone who responds to this:)

Just a quick reply so I can answer your message, for some reason, it says that it thinks I'm sending spam. I'll try and answer your message as some I I send this
                                   JD

The PM is wanting to give me trouble, I'll try and answer your pm later tonight.
                                     JD

why dont you cantact russian embassy in the USA. they might be a good start in expplaining which papers you might need. It is important to know before giving any advices which visa will you be getting? working, tourist, etc...

I suppose the first step should be getting in touch with the embassy. for sure!
And by the way, if you have any experience in teaching English, I think I could help.