Working permission for Foreign Nanny!

Hello need help pls! I'm Filipino currently living in Philippines. I just received a job offer from Moscow, Russia as nanny! what should we do? as Employer and as nanny? what the employer should do first? and who would be a responsible to pay for visa, ticket etc.. should the employer sponsor me? thank you for your help!

khayelee14 wrote:

Hello need help pls! I'm Filipino currently living in Philippines. I just received a job offer from Moscow, Russia as nanny! what should we do? as Employer and as nanny? what the employer should do first? and who would be a responsible to pay for visa, ticket etc.. should the employer sponsor me? thank you for your help!

Well it should be up to the employer to pay for and provide the visas, work permits flight tickets etc.

You should get an offer in writing so that you can check it out properly.

It should include
All visa costs
Medical insurance
Yearly flights to home country   
Stated work hours
Time off  taken in Moscow
Adequate salary with taxes paid 
Good accommodation 
A breakdown of your duties

hello sir, thank you for your response! very helpful information! may i ask another question? what my employer should do first or where she should go if he wants to hire me from Philippines? thanks

hello there

yes everything that has been advised here must be in place

You should get an offer in writing so that you can check it out properly.

It should include
All visa costs
Medical insurance
Yearly flights to home country   
Stated work hours
Time off  taken in Moscow
Adequate salary with taxes paid 
Good accommodation 
A breakdown of your duties

plz do not pay a single cent in advance . ideally the employer must pay all the costs.

i live in russia since 2013 october and my ewmployer has paid for all the costs. i am a teacher of mathematics.

if u need more info plz feel free to ask as many people as you can here

take care/ good luck

vinny

Hi,

Please make sure you will not let yourself fall for a scam.
I was advised from people here as well and found out all about Russia processing for employing a foreign worker.
All thanks to people here  and now  i am well informed.