Advice for first time bike rental

So my housemate and I are looking to finally rent a pair of bikes here in HCMC and just wondering if anyone has any advice, rental places they would recommend etc?

Also, what's a good price to be paying and at what price do you start getting ripped off?

Any advice is much appreciated.

You talking about bicycles or motorbikes?

Motorbikes.

Rental prices vary depending on the model and age/condition of the motorbike you want to rent. The cheapest are the semi-automatics, like a Honda Wave or Dream. The automatics go up from there, starting with something like a SYM Attila or Yahama Nuovo. The more upscale models, like Honda Dylan 150, @ 150, and SH 150 are usually the most expensive to rent. Monthly rental prices usually fall in line with purchase prices - meaning the bikes that are the cheapest to buy are also the cheapest to rent. Montly rental prices usually start around $40-45 and go up from there, following the outline above. I think an SH 150 typically goes for about $150/month. You could get a loan and buy one for that, but as I've posted here previously, I don't recommend it.