Thinking of moving to Sweden

Hi All,
My name is Vinay. I am 30, from India, and a software design engineer (primarily work in computer networking domain).

I am thinking of moving out and settling in Europe, and from discussion with friends and folks I zeroed in on Sweden as the most suitable.

Just wanted to know from people here about how practical such a move is, w.r.t job opportunities, career and quality of life given that I want to stay there for a considerable term atleast around 5 years (and most likely more). I am married and maybe, in the immediate term, I will most likely be the only one working.

Any thoughts from you guys on whether this is practical, and/or how easy/difficult will it be for me in Sweden.

Cheers,
Vin

Hello Vinay.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be advised and guided by other members soon.

If you have specific questions, do not hesitate to ask them.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you !

Looking forward to help, suggestions and more information.
I understand I may have given a very basic summary of my intentions, but I will be happy to answer any specific questions people may have to help them help me better :)

Since it is a pretty broad question, and I am a newbie here, at this point I will wait before adding more.

Guys - please let me know if you want more information on a specific front to help me better.

Hi vinay,
Good plan..but how you gonna come to sweden?may i know How you plan to get work visa?