Possibility to move to Sweden

Hi, I am filipino nationality, currently working in United Arab of Emirates. i am planning to move in Sweden as my boyfriend lives there. Any help if there is any chance or possibility to move there? Thank You

Hi Caselyn,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Sweden forum in order to give it more visibility.
I think that the best way to obtain valuable information is to get in touch directly with the concerned embassy.

If you have more specific questions to ask, please feel free as this may help us to give you more appropriate answers.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Caselyn wrote:

Hi, I am filipino nationality, currently working in United Arab of Emirates. i am planning to move in Sweden as my boyfriend lives there. Any help if there is any chance or possibility to move there? Thank You

To answer what you ask....yes you have a possibility/better chance since your boyfriend is a swedish citizen, I assume.
You can find some general info at the government webpage that you'll find here: - www.migrationsverket.se/English/Private … apply.html

Oh thank you for the info..

check here:http://www.migrationsverket.se/Privatpersoner/Flytta-till-nagon-i-Sverige.html

(Moderated: please post in the housing section)

yes dear is possible live here in sweden you can move and working here

hi...i would like to work where you are currently working. Can you help?

[moderated: off topic, please post your CV in the Jobs in Sweden]