Looking for recycling products centers in Ho Chi Minh

Hi ,
i'm looking for Recycling products in Ho Chi Minh ,
as Magazines , inner tube , Tayers , plastic Nylon , cans , candy wrappers , rice sacks,fabric waste  and more recycling items - where i'can get this products ? beside i'looking for zippers , sew materials - any recommending shop in Ho Chi Minh ?

Thank's in advance

In VietNam the recycling depots resemble piles of garbage on top of a bicycle.

Tie the magazines nicely together, place all your stuff on the kerbside of a road and within minutes they will be gone.

Each collector has a speciality and they leave the rest for their colleagues.

How many newspapers and empty bottles do you see in the streets? If you venture down to where the ferry boats used to cross, you will see a woman rowing her boat using her feet whilst she scoops bottles out of the water with a net.

All these collectors take their collections to commercial recycling places where they are weighed and the women get a proportionate amount of cash.

Ve chai ban .....  You will hear the ladies yelling this as they walk there carts down the street. Just step out and give it directly to them or like Jaitch said if you just put it out on the curb someone will take it and do the same for a couple thousand Vnd.