New to Sao Paulo

I am a British girl from Sao Paulo who has just moved to Sao Paulo. I am teaching English part time and beaching it the other time.

I miss my girly time and would love to make some expat friends to meet up with, go shopping or even have a walk in the park. If you want to make some new friends and love the sun, shopping and cinema or just want to talk about how much you miss home then email mew

lana

xx

Hi Lana,

http://www.earlylearninghq.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Welcome-banner.jpg

On behalf of the entire Expat-blog Team, welcome on board and welcome to São Paulo. Hope you're having loads of fun and that your experience on the blog will be both enjoyable and informative.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Hi, Lana!!
Welcome to São Paulo!
Me too, I love to meet new people, so if you fancy a cup of coffee to brighten this rainy weather, iŽm around! ;-)

Hi Marie,

Where are you from? Where do you live. Id love to meet sometimes, email me [email protected]

hi dear i am tarun from india i also like make new frnd and movie if u dnt mind then we going to be a gud frnd

Hello people,

I think i good an idea to  made one comunity and to meet all who live in São Paulo ,i would like to meet people here i have only American friends regards