Food Place to Try Out In Riyadh

In Saudia - as you don't have too much to do - so this stuff is one of the most famous activity here.

EATING :)

Lets Share the Best Food Places in Riyadh...

Indian food?

Makkani

where is this Located ?

Yammal Assham is good - Labanese Arabic FOod

meetnauman wrote:

where is this Located ?

Yammal Assham is good - Labanese Arabic FOod

Yammal Asham! :(

I don't like that place

anyhow, makkani can be found on W. King Abdullah rd. next to Dr.Cafe ahead of king fahad road.

Have you Tried

Iraqi Kabab on Share-Siteen Malaz?

meetnauman wrote:

Have you Tried

I grow up there :lol:

There is another place on Rawdha named Sahari-Sham for grills

that is the best grilling restaurant I have ever experienced

Bait- Shawaya   - Chicken Roast and Rice

Texas Chicken - Broast and Chicken (better than KFC)

Taco - Mexican Food :D (yum yum :D)

KUDU - awesome sandwiches

Herfy - Icecream cones :D

Fool Wa Mutabbakh - In front of Pepsi Cola (Ehsa Street)

List goes on .... :D

If we start a discussion on Which place has the BEST shawarma?
Any names?

there is a Turkish Restaurant in Olaya near Faslyaa

he is good.

SaQiB wrote:

If we start a discussion on Which place has the BEST shawarma?
Any names?

Mama Nora Dhabab street

meetnauman wrote:

there is a Turkish Restaurant in Olaya near Faslyaa

he is good.

Saraya Rest.

I can recommend one place !
Turn from olaya (approaching from the kingdom tower) to left to tahliye street... Approximately 1 km ahead on the right, by the corner, there is an LEBANESE Restaurant (green lights in front)... If you are gourmet and looking for the real taste... I don't care the rest.. unforgettable... you should be there once.. Forget about the rest...

In fact I am Turkish, but I should say that you can't compare Turkish Restaurant ASSARAYA with it ..

Wow, atticus.. high praise!  You've convinced me to try this place :)

MAKANI is on Thalatheen Street, Sulaimaniya and is still one of the oldest and most famous for Indian cuisine. try getting a seta in there morning, noon or night? phew! best Biriytani in town, no doubt.

MALAZ Restaurant on Olaya Street, driving south, after the Khurais Road intersection, claims to be the best for South Indian Food. Ive tried it many times. Its oputa this world, cheap and filling. Not a very elegant place to sit and eat though. You cant have everything?

DUO on the Northern Ring Road between Exit 5 and 6, is great for Italian food.

DOSA on King Abdullah Road (right side, driving East, between Olaya Road and AbdulAziz Street) has a wonderful weekend Indian Menu buffet thats mouth watering.

Chinese Golden Palace in Olaya is still one of the best Chinese options available amongst a wide range of Chinese restaurants in town.

The Thai Restaurant in Umm Al Hammam, right side driving towards the Eye Hospital, is outa this world. There are two there side by side. I prefer the first one. cant remember the name though. You will be amazed to see people from the DQ seated at theirt tables although its not a truly HI-FI joint.

LA-SANI, behind Sulaiman Habib Hospital on King Fahd Highway, is great for Pakistani food. They too have a daily lunch buffet thats exciting.

INDIAN SUMMER in Sulaimaniya and also on Exit 5 is fab for their spread. Home delivery is a great option here to cater to emergencies.

SHIRAZ in Sulaimaniya, on the right side of the street that connects the road coming from Al Jazeerah Suipermarket to Tahliya Street serves a fab Iranian Cuisine thats immensely unique in Riyadh.

No doubt the best Shawarma is from the Turkish place called ASSAYYAH on Thalatheen Street in Olaya.

Bon Apetit, Comrades, enjoiy the New Year!

Must try - Chappal Kabab ( Pathan style )

if You go right from exit 17

cross 2 signals - take  U turn from the third signal and keep in service lane ....

you will find a Peshawari Chappal Kabab Place ... its so tasty

Try - kabab And Mutton Karaee.

I have checked my files, that LEBANESE Restaurant is " ABDEL WAHAB "..
Tel : 2934111 Reservation
for takeouts Tel : 4661490

Do good thing to yourself and just drop there once.. You will never forget.. what taste is..

The Mongolian food served at one of the fast food outlets in the Food Court at the Sahara Mall is also good.

meetnauman wrote:

Have you Tried

i live hee but never seen:(

aticus wrote:

I can recommend one place !
Turn from olaya (approaching from the kingdom tower) to left to tahliye street... Approximately 1 km ahead on the right, by the corner, there is an LEBANESE Restaurant (green lights in front)... If you are gourmet and looking for the real taste... I don't care the rest.. unforgettable... you should be there once.. Forget about the rest...

In fact I am Turkish, but I should say that you can't compare Turkish Restaurant ASSARAYA with it ..

i agree ....i like the ambiance and food is delicious too

cooper chandni has the best indian food i have ever tasted.their signature dish tawa it comes in chicken mutton and shrimps is just mouth watering.it is located in talahiya street...
so far the best shawarma is at macoys and baithal shawarma in the same line of makhani...

hasder wrote:

cooper chandni has the best indian food i have ever tasted.their signature dish tawa it comes in chicken mutton and shrimps is just mouth watering.it is located in talahiya street...
so far the best shawarma is at macoys and baithal shawarma in the same line of makhani...

Location of the same please !!!

I like the Kebabs at Goozy.. And Mama Noora for the Shawarma n juices.

saimans wrote:
hasder wrote:

If you turn on Tahliya from Olaya Street you have to reach till the very end of Tahlia and you'll find it on your right side, quite big so you won't miss it.

I am on a hunt nowadays for a good spaghetti something not expensive so I can for lunch everyday. If anyone has suggestions, let me know

try zpizza ..its pretty good

slyshooter wrote:
saimans wrote:
hasder wrote:

If you turn on Tahliya from Olaya Street you have to reach till the very end of Tahlia and you'll find it on your right side, quite big so you won't miss it.

I am on a hunt nowadays for a good spaghetti something not expensive so I can for lunch everyday. If anyone has suggestions, let me know

Thanx Mate for the Info !!

Assarya Turkia rocks!!!

wow , wonderful and great food in indian food restaurant newly open in al kharj road.masoora area. near exit 20. i taste all indian restaurants in riyadh.restaurant manager no 0558502230. but this restaurant food really mouthwatering. chicken dum biriyani,chicken masala and motton amrutsari and chicken adraki ,really happy and iam sure all indian food like peoples don't miss this restaurant, try once .
thank you...