Cost of Visa

Hello all friends,
Would U please tell me about cost of apply visa for HCMC,Viet Nam as tourist, with information following:
1.Nationality: India.
2.Working: Uganda.
3.Need to supply any document to do apply visa?
4.How many cost to apply visa for tourist visa in HCMC?
if U know any agency visa in HCMC, then tel me that agency visa as name, adddress, telephone.
Please give me advice
Thanks so much
Duyen Hai

Your information is confusing.

1, Is the visa for you or a friend?

2. The person wanting the visa is from India?

3. The person wanting the visa is in Uganda?

4. You are in TP HCM?

The problem is people with Indian passports have extra requirements to get a visa. There might be a requirement that the Indian person return to India before applying for a visa.

IN THE MEANTIME, don't go paying money to visa agents as they can't help you much (except to take your money).

Answer questions then we might be able to help you more.

1, Is the visa for you or a friend===> a friend

2. The person wanting the visa is from India===> want to receive visa from Uganda but Viet Nam isn't locate in there so he will receive Visa from Tan Son Nhat airport

3. The person wanting the visa is in Uganda===>a friend

4. You are in TP HCM? yes of course, I'm living in HCMC
all of that mean that my friend want to visit in HCMC but he is working in Uganda. His nationality is India

Nothing 'of course' about it, your questions were confusing.

There is no VN Embassy in Uganda, as you most likely know. The quickest  and the cheapest is to visit the Immigration Police on Nguyen Du and ask them.

This is the office that will actually issue the Letter of Authorisation. Whilst you are talking to the officer casually ask him which is the best agent to use. This will make sure he gets his bribe.

Your friend might have to get a letter from an employer to show he is employed (and going back).

Your friend might have to sign an airline waiver as not all the airlines know about these letters. On arrival you friend will have to complete an application form, he will need two passport type pictures and $35. He might be asked for his return e-ticket and there is a good chance the airport immigration people will call the airline to confirm the flight. This because Indians and Nigerians have tried to use false e-tickets before.

Contact me ,i shall help you...

@BHAGI, why not try to help on the forum? Other members may benefit from it.;)

Harmonie.

Agents, unless they know all the details, won't know the answer because the would be Applicant comes from a country, India, to which special conditions have been applied following criminal activities of some of their fellow countrymen in VietNam.

Similar conditions apply to Nigerians for the same reasons.

Added to this complication is the fact the Applicant is residing in a country other than his own in which there is no Vietnamese Embassy, This might require him to return to India to make an Application.

I know an experienced visa agent who handles several tour group companies visa processing and he wouldn't touch this matter because of the potential complications.

Since the Applicant's friend is here, in VietNam, she is the best one to explain the situation to the Immigration people and to answer any unexpected questions.

Thanks for ur informatin, Jaitch.
I visited Minister Public Sercuty- Immigration Dept (254, Nguyen Trai, dist.1, HCMC) this afternoon. they don't accept onebody as friend and guarantee his/her entry to Viet Nam except for she/he has relationship family as wife, husband, dad, mommy. So only travel company guarantee for my friend to entry in viet Nam. That is reason why more travel company are opening and developing this visa service nowadays.
Travel Company will guarantee and make a form for foreigner (pay for travel company is 56$) to enty Viet Nam which Immigraton Dept will confirm and connect on system. Travel Company will send form confirm on his mail so he will photo this certification and tell a code on that certification then custom staff will register this code on system at airport when he visit in Viet Nam, then they will supply visa tourist-single entry for him with cost is 25$.
To save of time when register visa at airport then he/she should be fulfill information on Application for Visa (form N5)before visiting in Viet Nam and prepare as two picture size 4*6 cm, photocopy one passport.
heeheheh..It also lost more time but i am free while i am looking a job in this time so it is useful to help everbody have some information about visa without Viet nam embassy at that country.

Happy to hear you sorted it out. Since YOU went to Immigration you know first hand and an explain to your friend.

The tour company will no doubt make sure the bribe gets to the right Immigration guy, so you are almost guaranteed an OK.

If your friend goes to < http://vietnamconsulate.org.au/content/view/12/26/ > (AT THE BOTTOM) there isa lnk to download an Application Form to fill in. When he arrives at TSN all that needs to be done is hand the form in, with TWO PICTURES and his passport at the counter on the left of the Immigration Hall.

He will need USD$$!

Also, have him carry a copy of his return e-ticket and a letter from his employer saying he is coming back to work. This should keep any suspicious Immigration guy happy.

This Immigration Fee is in addition to the $56 you pay the tour op.

Enjoy his visit!

I used to extend my tourist visa  from travel agency, I thought they are quite helpful getting it done. just maybe charge more,for extending three multiply entrance visa cost 80US. But make sure you consulting some travel agency, compare the price, then make decision. There have plenty of travel agency in pham ngu lao area;-)