Learning Serbian...

Are there any schools for Portuguese or Enlish spoken people?

Hi,
There are schools like Berlitz or Inlingua. They provide some Serbian courses for foreigners I think.

Believe me or not I was just going through the Portugeese forum looking for a job there. Would you have any suggestions?

Thanks

Hi Parys!

Thank you for the hints.

So you are looking for a job... i am not sure i can help you. I have arrived to Belgrade one week ago and i am working here though my own company, which for now is not recruiting.

But i have already some friends here...

DO you have any university degree? In which area would you like to work? What is your professional experience and what are you looking for, what are your ambitions?

Regrads,

Maria João

Hi,
I did not expect you could help immediately just looking for some ideas at the moment.
I think it's best if you take a minute a look at my LinkedIn profile. It's all there: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lukaszparys

So - if you got any ideas would be greatful. Thanks and good luck with your Serbian classes.

There are many courses of Serbian for foreigners... I have been through one course.  I cannot say I was pleased with it.  I have one software program and many books and websites I use to help me with learning the language.  The best thing is to read and listen to as much as possible.

Try out livemocha.com and see if that might help you.  There are a few different books I have found at different prices, depending on the intensity you want. 

It is hard to find a good course in my opinion.. but if you find one, let me know!

Pozdrav,

Kiki

I teach Serbian for foreigners so if you need an advice on appropriate text books, have any questions concerning Serbian language or contact me on [email protected]
Pozdrav,
Jovana

Jovana, I guess my wife will be your client too then, once we return to Serbia :)

Feel free to contact me on my email, I'll be glad to help
:)

Hello, I am a Spanish teacher, fluent in English and Russian.
If interested in Serbian lessons, and you speak one of those languages, feel free to contact me!
Marina   marinamis2000at.yahoo.com

[Moderated: Please communicate by PM]