Private English Schools in Belgrade Area

Does anyone know of any good Private English Schools in Belgrade.  I do not mean the international schools.  My Daughter will be in about 3rd or 4th grade when we are thinking about moving and my husband thinks the traditional schools may be a little hard for her to transition to.  Also if you know the cost of attending?  I tried searching online but very difficult.

We are looking at a Montessori School located in Kragujevac. I was told that this is a bilingual school where they teach in both Serbian and English which is appealing to us. Unfortunately, Kragujevac is a bit of a hike away from you and also Montessori is preschool only.  I did a search a while back for some schools and I found some private schools in Belgrade but they were so expensive! Let me know what you find. I will have the same predicament once we move :(

The only English school in Belgrade I am familiar with is "British International school" but it's international so I doubt you're interested.

Can you tell me more about this school? :)

british-int-school.org.uk/

I have heard not everyone may enroll it. I am not sure whether it's true or not. :)

I have heard schools in Vojvodina are running a bilingual program as part of standard education does anyone know about this?