Schools in Belgrade

Hello there? Can somebody tell me about the schooling in Belgrade, Serbia cause we are planning to move in Belgrade mid of this year. We are from Asian country.
My child is in grade school. Can somebody give us suggestions or advises cause I dont know the way the schools runs there? If it is Public or private school? Is it in public school no fees to be collected? Which is the good one?

Please help? many thanks.

Welcome to Expat.com volim te pono :)

Your discussion has been moved to Belgrade forum for effective networking. This will surely allow you to obtain accurate responses in regards with your schooling query.

Best of luck
Regards

Hi Yud,

Thanks a lot.... I glad that I visit expat- blog forum.

Regards

Myself and my husband both working in a British international school in Belgrade it's a private school you could check that one out. If you are looking for private education in Belgrade.

Hi
Thanks a lot for the reply. Can I know what is the website so that I can check it out...
Regards,

Hi Geordielass,
With regards to the school that I inquired, so far my child here in Phils is in a Montessori School, which is 2nd to I.S., I guess.
And here tuition fees in I. S. and Montessori is quitely expensive compare to a Public Schools that is almost no fees to collect from the parents.
Can you give me some overview about the schools there in Belgrade please?, I guess that in Europe schools fees are much higher compare to Asia?
How about in Public School? what can you say about?
Just want to know cause, I dont have any idea about schools there?
Many thanks and your help much appreciated.
Regards,

(moderated: off topic + post in the classifieds)

Hi volim te pono.
You may find all the international schools at:
livinginbelgrade.com/education.php

Choosing the one for your children is always difficult when you move abroad, but thankfully in Belgrade there is, thankfully, a rather wide choice.