Polymer clay

Am looking for polymer clay,cant seem to find any anywhere,the few I did find were dry...Please help,thanks

There is lots of this type of stuff in Al Fanoos at the Al Shanti Souq - not sure if it is exactly what you are after though.

Thanks,but wheres Al-Shanti souq?

Al Shate'e is proper spelling - Google maps will find or GPS. Otherwise search for Sawary Mall - it is right next door.

Thank you,will definitely check it out :)

Ok,so I havent gone to Shatee souq yet,but I got a decent supply at Mirza libraray,but now they have closed down,Tey say they have moved to Palestine street so maybe will go and see if they have brought more.

hi, me too, im still new in jeddah. and i dont even know the places hir, i love to baked if i have tym, im looking also for a polymer clay? did u found wer is it?

Hi luckyq,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can you please introduce yourself?

I suggest you to create a new topic on the Jeddah forum as this one is from 2012. This can help. :)

Regards,

David.

Have a looked in Rawa'a Al Maktabat (The  wonders of bookstores ) in prince Sultan street south of GNP hospital, it's the blue building with a water park attached to it. They have a floor designated for art craft stuff..