Hang out day in down town

it's just an idea popup in My head and would like to see if it can work .
I'm not in this site for a long time but I can tell that most members are nice and gentle , so what if we can move the online community to real life community ??
I like to offer this , what if we setup meeting day (event) to have Friday breakfast in downtown and have some walk in the old town streets !!!
or if there any other suggestions or opinions , all welcome :)

I like it.

What about children? Are they welcome as well?

it will be nice, maybe later we can do outdoor barbecue somewhere nearby!

Mmmmm.......the part of Outdoor BBQ is really interesting...when ? where ?

well, recently I've "discovered" nice place for BBQ. its call wadi alshita somewhere southern west Amman. think Friday will be the appropriate for most!

Wowww....nice place :D but i dont think "someone" will join once "this" person realize im gonna join,,so anyway,,have fun guys....

@ kate29.. get out of the mental block...... if nobody is caring.. you do not care as well!... otherwise, more exposure of this will weaken the mind itself...

Weell,i am getting out,,,,will be hang out with friends from Expat.com tonight tho...so when u gonna come to join us in real ? i think u are the one who must getting out from the Block,,,dont u feel bored staring at your computer n only keep commenting without making any action :P

who says i am in!! i am out with local here... and visited places... am still new to JORDAN and settling myself...have nice time..