Donating clothes and shoes?

We are heading home in a week and I am trying to cull my wardrobe.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I could donate some clothes and a few pairs of shoes?

I would myself ask at the nearest Church. They may take such donations or may know who might.

Stephanie99 wrote:

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I could donate some clothes and a few pairs of shoes?

There are clothing donation boxes at some locations like supermarkets and schools. These are large metal boxes with a rotating "hole" you can shove stuff in.

reset07 wrote:

Hello, I'm living here in Budapest for more than a year. I would like to ask somebody here if who knows some NGO's who accept volunteer to work. Just I feel so bored and wasting my time all day at home, so I'm thinking that instead of facing four walls in my room, I have to go out and to work as volunteer for Non-profit org. By then, I could extend my services and help to everyone who need. Just like religious mission, red-cross and etc. I was also doing some voluntary work when I was in Philippines as "Religious Educator" . Does anyone here knows where to and what kind of organization? Give me some info if you know where and what type.

Thank you in advanced!!!

The Irish Hungarian Business Circle (IHBC) has a volunteer campaign that works with an orphanage in God... check them out on Facebook. Also the North American Women's Association has a charity arm that does lots of volunteer work. There's also the Rotary Club...

Stephanie99 wrote:

A little late prehaps stephanie but there's a charity shop at the top of Ulloi ut - near Kalvin Tér - that accepts clothes and shoes ...