Hairdresser for CURLS

Hi. im coming to Budapest next week. Im searching for a hairdresser that are expert in curls. i wanna get a haircut.

thamks for hekp

Love , love , love my guy here in Budapest.
Very nice sweet salon with no attitude , Louis at Brush.
You won't be sorry....
He speaks Perfect English, is also a ex-pat from OZ.
Not over priced  , just fair and a real nice guy.
I've tried both high end and average places in many years here and Louis is a keeper.
You can find him online. Louis V. at Brush in the 6th district.
PS, he knows curls and speaks perfect Spanish if needed.

Not sure if it matters or not but I "know" hair. Worked behind the chair for years and have had both good and bad work done on myself.
As all young beauty school students do, I have experimented on my hair over the years with mixed results.This is going back to the late 70'
Louis has curly hair himself so he knows how to cut curly hair.
I usually drop hairdressers after no more then 2 cuts if they are not good at it. So far Louis is a keeper and i have been going to him for all of my cuts since I met him well over 18 months ago, maybe longer...
I worked under Jerry Tyler , he also was my personal stylist for 14 years, you can look him up online.
He is a mega star in the beauty industry and one heck of a nice guy. Jerry Tyler stylist in Ca., Europe, Africa, and Japan. Used to be his hair model while i was in beauty school in the 70's as well.

Louis is a professional too.
I have been to hairdressers here in HU who I have gone to because the salon had great reviews or they were known to speak English. Disappointed so many times, often they acted very unprofessional by spending too much time answering their phone while in the middle of my cut , or by speaking HUngarian to their fellow hairdressers with me sitting like a idiot in the chair. Even had one stylist stop cutting to look at clothing samples and make no less then 5 phone calls. Needless to say I never went back and my cut was off as well.
Brush Salon, even his co workers seem to be good at their jobs and friendly and most of all professional.