Any Pinoys here Malaysia?

Just want to ask if there's any Pinoys who live & work here in Malaysia?

Hi  lucky_rivera, an introduction maybe?;)

The Malaysia expat network may help you.

Harmonie.

I am currently in Manila & would like to visit Malaysia in the future. & I would like to know Pinoys living here so I couldn't have a hard time roaming in the country.

I've only been to Kota Kinabalu Malaysia.  There are lots of Filipinos there esp in the Filipino market.  and when we were asking the locals for directions, they asked if we were Filipinos. Then they refered us to some people who can speak tagalog. we interviewed some folks. Apparently, a lot of Filipinos went to Malaysia long time ago (when visas were not required yet) and started a community there. Most,if not all, are from the Islamic communtiy. I don't think you would have a problem living there since it's like Manila - only people are more disciplined. :)

markenji wrote:

I've only been to Kota Kinabalu Malaysia.  There are lots of Filipinos there esp in the Filipino market.  and when we were asking the locals for directions, they asked if we were Filipinos. Then they refered us to some people who can speak tagalog. we interviewed some folks. Apparently, a lot of Filipinos went to Malaysia long time ago (when visas were not required yet) and started a community there. Most,if not all, are from the Islamic communtiy. I don't think you would have a problem living there since it's like Manila - only people are more disciplined. :)

Ah..i see. Thank you Karen.