Meeting locals in Malta Sept 2012

Hi, I visit Malta at least twice a year, usually with friends  and love it! In Sept I am visiting again, this time with my brother, we are both in our forties and live in Scotland, UK, we will be staying in St Julians Bay. We would both love to relocate or at least purchase property in Malta in the future and would love to meet up with any locals or groups, maybe for a social evening and to hear about life on the island. Dawn

locals or expats ?

Hi we don't mind if locals or expats, anyone who can tell us a bit more indepth about life in Malta would be great... maybe share a couple of vinos too.. thanks for your reply.. we are over for a week in Sept

Hi Dawn,

welcome to the forum.

Feel free to join us for our regular Expat meetings in September or to go out for a beer or a wine in St. Julians or Sliema. We meet every Wednesday and also inbetween for any other good reason.

Let us know when you are in Malta.

Getting to know the Maltese and making friends is something you will earn over time. You are getting close when you get invited into their home.

Cheers
Ricky

Thanks Ricky that would be great... we would love to meet up. We arrive evening Thur 2o Sept..
Dawn