HOLIDAY VISA

Hey All - Does anyone know how to get a holiday Visa to visit Kuwait on a South African Passport.

Hope to hear from you

Welcome to Expat.com SAGIRL!;)

Browsing through the forum may help you.

Harmonie.

here is the list of countries that are granted visa on arrival:

The United States of America, The United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Canada, Australia, NewZealand, Japan, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal Ireland, Greece, Finland, Spain, Monaco, The Vatican, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Brunei Singapore, Malaysia, HongKong, South Korea,  China, Poland.

South Africa isn't there "/ meaning ur best option is to visit the nearest Kuwaiti embassy and inquire.

Hi, How are you SAGIRL, I am very delighted for any questions about the visa and life in kuwait city.
I born and work in kuwait city, visa you can take it from kuwait embassy in your country "very easy to apply for a holiday visa" but if you like to work in kuwait you should prepare 3 issues:
1- medical report and authenticated there in kuwait embassy.
2- your certificates and experience in college & companies or whenever.
3- certificate from ministry of interior "Good conduct certificate" .
if you need more information please contact me on my e-mail or mobile:
[email protected]
mobile: +965 99860333

Hi SAGIRL,

Just wondering, did you get the holiday visa to Kuwait?

:)

Hi everyone :)

I wanted to visit Kuwait, but from Kuwait embassy told me to ask in the hotel where i will stay about getting tourist visa. And they wrote me that i must have a letter from a local company in Kuwait with a position. I asked them why i need that letter , because im coming just as a tourist for 10 days and then come back in my country, they said to me i must have otherwise it is very difficult to get visa. So can someone help me how can i get that letter from a local company in Kuwait.

Thank you very much, and so sorry for my english.

Hello, lady, I'm Ezra who spent 16 mths in Kuwait. They are very strict re holiday visas but if U have dollars to live in a hotel or with friends the Immigration will grant U 30 days. Not actually a holiday destination about as big as Gauteng. Very cosmospolitan and modern and exchange rate is 1Kuwaiti Dinar = 25 rands! Or more. Suggest U approach Kuwait Embassy in Pta and learn more. Also know what they need ito skills.

Hello Ezra,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for the information but please note that you posted on an old thread.

It would be much appreciated if you could create a new discussion on the Kuwait forum with all your information and advice about the holiday visa in Kuwait which can be useful for the members.

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team