What is the best way to find a job in Spain?

Hello! What is the best way to find a job in Spain? Is it possible to find good paid jobs on interenet? We currently live in Brazil, and surfing internet to find jobs for us in any part of Spain.
Your answers will be very appreciated!:)

Hi .

I Live Part-Time In The Costa Blanca But Am Based in The UK 4-6 Months A Year. I Work From Home Online So It Doesnt Matter If Im In Spain Or The UK.  I Joined An International Company Who Has Worldwide Opportunites And This Type Of Work Suits Me And My Family .

Kind Regards
Zara

(moderated: no free ads plz)

Hello, I do work from home and its easy to get start get in touch and I will help you to get started.

Regard

Charles
(moderated)

Pretty tough to be honest to find work here with a 20% unemployment rate and rising.... best to start a home based business or be prepared to work commission only here..

Hello,

My name is Claudia and IŽm working as HR consultant in a recruitment agency with offices in Barcelona and Madrid, called Talent Search People.

If interested in finding a job in Barcelona, where you can use your native language, please check our website: talentsearchpeople.com

Contact details: [email protected]/+34 93 265 23 59
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Claudia.

Hi,

I'm an English ex-pat living in Barcelona. Unfortunately it's not the best time to look for a job in Spain. Many locals get jobs through contacts, so you are at a disadvantage if you are just about to come over. Speaking English will give you a big advantage though, and you can get jobs in call centres as staff turnover is so high.

Check out infojobs.com to see what's available, or if you are moving to Barcelona have a look at this site for advice:
www.going2barcelona.com

Good luck!

Hi Aisylu

There are several websites that are very popular for Spanish people looking for work, but the economic climate means that unemployment is high at present and particularly high in the Canary Islands. However, there is work to be found and one of the best websites is infojobs.net   This lists all the regions of Spain and has clear categories of job offers. Once you register, you can apply to any jobs shown. Also, this site has links to major companies that operate their own section of this website, such as IKEA, El Corte Ingles and many others. So have a look at this.

If you are looking for well paid jobs, this will depend on your qualifications and skills, and you do not say what part of Spain you are considering. If you look at the Canary Islands, there is a local website with information about the islands and advice about living and working abroad - it is - thecanaryislander.com   You may know this already, but the Canary Islands have strong links with many South American countries and many Latin Americans live here. Canarian Spanish is similar in many ways to South American Spanish because of this influence. Yes I do realise that coming from Brazil you will speak Portuguese.

All the best with your job search.

As other people said previously, the job market in Spain is pretty tough at the moment. I work from home for a US company, so don't need to depend on the spanish market.

Some site: www.infojobs.com, http://www.recruitmentspain.com/advance_search.php

Wish you luck :)

or trovit.com