TESOL/TEFL - has anyone heard of Intesol International?

Hi,

I have been looking into doing a TESOL/TEFL course here in Barcelona and have found a website offering courses on April at a reduced price.

Has anyone heard of this company or used this website themselves?

intesolinternational.com/barcelona-spain.shtml

Just want to make sure its all legit before I hand over my deposit for the course.

Thanks

Leiloo83 wrote:

Hi,

I have been looking into doing a TESOL/TEFL course here in Barcelona
Thanks

Hello Leiloo,

Can I advise you to post your message in this forum which concerns more particularly Barcelona? You might a quicker reply to your questions.

All the best
Arlette

Hi Leiloo

It is a good idea to take a TEFL course,  but check out all the companies offering this. I do not know about the one you suggest, but I have heard some positive comments about i-to-i  You can find more information on [moderated: no free ads]   on the living and working page. The best answer is to find out more info and compare against the company you have found. This is internet based, so you can be based anywhere i-to-i advertise that they also help with job placements.

Best wishes

Hi everyone....
Hi Leiloo83...

Intesol international have courses all over the world.
i infact did the tefl course with them in barcelona in august 2007 and it was the best thing i ever did, bar none.
they are good and and taught me so much.
the main tutor is a wonderful man and knows his stuff.
if you have any any questions please dont hesitate to ask me :)

With regard to any certificate I would make sure it is the Trinity College, Cambridge qualification which is recognised all over the world.  good luck