Looking for arabic speakers ... Please help !!

Hello !

My name is Mustapha and I'm originated from Morocco. I just came to Oslo few weeks ago.
Oslo is a very nice city but it'll be very hard to me to get along with people here since I speak arabic only.

I am new in Oslo and I am looking for some arabic speakers friend
s
I would like to meet someone (speaking arabic) to give me some help in understanding things in Oslo.

For now, everything is new to me here. I think what I need first is to know where the main facilities are located (I got lost in the city many times lol) and what the steps to do to settle down here are.
Yes, one more thing is the chance for me to find a job as soon as possible. There are samples of my job in the pictures I'm inclosing here.

Chokran to all of you !!

NB : My ad was written by someone else.

Thank you !

Mustapha : +4791268854

Mustapha you joker - you cant get lost in the city centre, Oslo has a small city centre hehe

I recommend you try these two job sites:

http://www.nav.no/NAV+EURES+work+and+re … +in+Norwayhttp://www.finn.no/jobb/

The second website is very simple to use - just type in a keyword. There are hardly any English jobs available so type in the word in English to get a match , e.g cleaning or engineer

As far as Arabic friends are concerned, then there are quite a few Arabic speaking people in Norway including Morrocans. You could also create a thread on this website and have a Morrocan meet up or get 2gether....

He!

I was wondering whether you already found a job or not?
I'm moving to Oslo in summer and are desperately looking for a
Job there. Do you have any recommendations?

Kind Regards,

Ameerah: Go to finnjobb.no or Nav.no

Then you can type in words such as "Sommerjobb" "Summer" , "Arabic", if you search for specific types of jobs. The idea here is to search for those skills which you can offer Norwegian employers even if you do not speak Norwegian.

But remember it is very hard to find a job without any knowledge of Norwegian/Swedish