Climbing/coffee and chat friends wanted!

Hi there, I'm Rachel and have moved to the Oslo area for a couple of months with work.I only know the people I work with here in Oslo and would like to make more friends over here. I only speak English and a small amount of French so I'm finding the social side of life quite tricky!

I was wondering if there was anyone who is interested in climbing in the indoor centre 'klatreverket' in Oslo, or if not would be happy to meet up for coffee/cinema some time.

I'm sure their's loads of us english speakers wandering about, it would be really nice to get a small group together to do things with :)

Feel free to message me if you're interested,

Rachel

Hi Rachel

I am Prakash. I will move to oslo  soon.
Please Hook me up for have fun & coffee

Cheers & take care
Prakash

Hello Rachel,

I'm always happy to meet up for a cup of tea. I only know the people I work with in Oslo or my boyfriend's friends, so it would be nice to meet some new people.

David

Hello Rachel,

I will be in Oslo in this October or November.I am like to meet new friends, like to have a chat,coffee or tea with new people.

Lalith

Hi Rachel,

I would be happy to meet up for coffee or cinema.  I am not into climbing yet.

I am living almost 6 months in Oslo and already almost 4 years in Norway.

Cheers

Marco

Hi Rachel,

Would love to meet for a coffee sometime, also living in Oslo and trying to branch out and meet some more people!

Camilla

:D I am pretty sure that these "climbing/coffee" enthuasts place a Starbucks coffee on the top of a fjell in Bergen or somewhere and then climbs up to get it.

Hey there, I got to this message slightly late but are you still looking for climbing partners? My friend moved to Trondheim so I was looking for new people to climb with. Let me know if you're interested :)