Looking for expat groups

Hi all

We have just arrived in Eastwood Manila, moving over from Australia. We plan to spend to at least 12 months here. I am a 39 year old woman with a 37 year old husband. We have 2 kids - 11 year old daughter and a 8 hear old son.

We are really keen to meet some other expat families to socialize - either in Eastwood or anywhere in Manila.

Cheers, Tatia

hello guys welcome to Expat.com, in no time youll meet wonderful people of Expat.com. enjoy ur stay. have a great time.

Hi Tatia...

I met a guy from US who I think mentioned has a 4-year old son.  I think he said he's been here a year and lives in Eastwood.  Let me know if you want me to connect you guys?  Not sure if an 8 year old has any interest in playing with a 4 year old boy. SOrry, I thought I propose it and you let me know if that makes sense (hmmm)

I myself just arrived about a week ago and loving it so far.  People are real friendly and I'm starting to line up day-trips exploring the country.  The rains sorta was a bummer, but things are looking up now...

I think you'll have a great time in the PHILIPPINES.

Good Luck
MNLTaker

Thanks MNLTaker

We are happy to catch up with anyone - especially people in Eastwood - so if you have his details we'll get in touch.

Thanks for the help

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]