New in Joburg!

Hi!

I'm living in Sandton, nearby Nelson Mandela square for few days now!

I'll be here working I don't know yet for how long. I'm looking for people for doing things here, have a drink or something else.

If so, just let me know.

Enjoy your stay in SA!
Pau (from Spain..)

Hi Pau from Spain, welcome in SA :)

I stay in Bedfordview but many friends are in Sandton and we usually go out in that area. In fact tomorrow evening we were thinking of going out in your hood ;)

Let me know if you want to join.

Cheers,

Molun

Yes sure! just let me know when and where!

if anybody want to join us just let know! I've sent you a private message for the details.

Weekend is coming, finally..uff

Pau

TGIF ;)
Newscafe & Cacoon tonight in Sandton. Look for the Chinese girls and a few Italian girls :)

See you!

Molun

Hi ,pau I hope you having lots fun in SA as I like it here are you liking it ? I am in joburg yes we can meet up after I finsih work or saturday afteronoon if you are still in SA regard,

Hi there,

Just arrived in Joburg a week ago! Would love to have a drink in the coming weekend with some of you! Live in Bryanston so guess it is quite close if hanging out in Sandton?

Hope you have a great week!

Brandon

Hi I live in jobrug anybody around let me know ,

Hello guys,

Have you finally met?
I would be interested by join you next time, like this weekend for exemple !!
Thank you to let me know.

Cyril

Yes, i met with one of us, and i think i am going to the internation party this Fri too... anyone interested?

And if anyone is interested in basketball, i am playing with others at the Wanderers Club (at North Road, Illovo) around 7pm to 9pm tomorrow!

Hey guys,

Internations party @Movida tomorrow is definitely the place to be for all expats in Joburg. You should subscribe/RSVP before it closes :)

Otherwise, any of you going to Joburg day this Saturday? I will be there with 2 friends and some other people from Internations

Cheers guys

Molun

hey, this place seems nice, anyone in ?
at what time are you going ?
++

It starts at 6pm - 9pm for networking and from 9pm until early morning the day after for partying :)

See you there perhaps!

Molun

Hello everbody!

tonight I can't make it!

What about tomorrow? What do you think?!
Maybe we can do something no so early in the morning ;-)..or have launch some where.

Have fun tonight!
Pau

Hey guys,

I am going to bike in Soweto with a group of friends. If you'd like to join, please go to the below address at no later than 1pm.

See you there perhaps!

10823A Pooe Street, orlando west, soweto, 1804

Hey guys,

I missed last weekend - would luv to meet some new friends and join the next time :) Any plans to meet this weekend?

Lucien

Hi guys. I'm not an expat but I'm interested in meeting foreigners and learning about different cultures and possibly a new language.

Hopenu r all enjoying your stay in SA. I work in sandton, live in centurion.

hey, nothing plans this weekend as well, any ideas ?
++

Hi all,

I'm also new here & would be interested in meeting up. Anyone up for meeting soon?

Dave

Hi Dave.

Welcome!

Where are you based?

Mo

Thanks mo

I'm based in craighall park